New Jersey
Options

Venue help

My fiancé & I are looking for a NJ wedding venue for early Spring 2017 – About 225 guests- trying to keep the price per guest (before tax/service fee) under $150.  We also want to do the ceremony & reception at the venue. 

We’ve looked at Grand Summit Hotel, Madison Hotel, Meadow Wood Manor & Park Savoy (which was way very pricey in comparison to the other 3).

So far we’ve liked the Meadow Wood Manor the most  for very reasonable pricing and only doing 1 wedding at a time)

Any other suggestions for places to look at?  I’ve gotten suggestions of The Crystal Plaza and The Grove, but I’m not sure if the pricing for those might be closer to the Park Savoy.

Thanks!

Re: Venue help

• Options
    We're getting married this year at il Tulipano within your price.  We also looked at Grand Summit, Bridgewater Manor, Minerals Resort & Spa, Black Bear.  Some other places under your price per guest (but we didm't visit): Imperia Somerset, Trout Lake, Olde Mill Inn & Grain House, Stocks Manor.  I hope this helps.
  • Options
    The Knoll Country Club. Our ceremony & reception were there in 2014, and we loved everything about it. WEe paid well under your budget at the time.
  • Options
    Wanderlust543Wanderlust543 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2016
    With your guest number, you could do the Berkeley Plaza and have the place to yourself. We're getting married there this October, and you could get most if not all of their upgrades for the price per head you're looking to spend.

ETA: Grammar. It's been a very long day.
  • Options
    I am getting married at The Palace at Somerset in a month and I am paying (total with tax and fees) below your budget, so you may want to check there out! It will obviously, probably be a little higher for when you want to get married, but I think still within your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards