New Jersey

Northern NJ Shower Venue Recs?

Hi!  I am my sister's MOH and am starting to plan her shower for July.  I live in Connecticut so I am planning long distance - my sister lives in Hoboken and I would like to have the shower somewhere in northern NJ.  Would love some recommendations for venues!  There will probably be 50-60 invited but my sister said to anticipate 30-40 attending.  Budget is $1,500-2K.  Thanks so much!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Northern NJ Shower Venue Recs?

• My family just had my bridal shower at Costa's Italian Restaurant in Roselle Park.

http://www.costasitalianrestaurant.com/

There's Amanda's in Hoboken as well that I absolutely love but parking in that area is a pain.  
  • BiaPage2BiaPage2 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2016
    There is alot of fabulous restaurants in Ridgewood and Westwood as well as Rutherford (this is a little closer to Hoboken).  I suggest these towns since they are known for having great restaurants but also bc alot of them are BYOB - which if you don't mind bringing it all, I have found has saved me alot of money when planning showers (been a bridesmaid 6+ times yikes!) alot of them let me set up cute mimosa bars and what not for showers :) 
  • Thank you!  We are from Glen Rock (Bergen County) so I am familiar with the area but have been living in CT for 9 years now and have attended few showers down there.  I have emailed the Ridgewood Womens Club for a quote but didn't think to look at restaurants there as well.  I will check out Costa's too!  And thanks for the BYOB tip...something to consider!  I've been to Amanda's for brunch once and it's been recommended to me before so I will be checking them out.  

• My bridal shower was at Battello's- on the water in Jersey City.  It's such a beautiful space.  We had brunch- and people are STILL talking about the food.  It was amazing!  
    Good luck
  • Thank you @NowIAmSyp...Battello's looked amazing but they are already booked on the day I need it! :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards