Ohio-Northeast
Options

Best month to get married

Me and my fiance are trying to figure out the best month to get married in. We are having it in northern Ohio about 30 minutes north of Westerville. We are also having the wedding completely outdoors. I need to know when it'll be nice weather with no rain and not extremely hot but warm.

Thank you for all the feedback!

Re: Best month to get married

• Options

For an outdoor weeding in Northeast Ohio I would say May is good, June can be good but you risk it getting hot especially towards mid-late June. July & August, I would skip because hot & humid. After Labor day it's still warm but not as hot. October gets risky as temps are already dropping.  As for no rain, in Ohio, you can never predict that. I recommend having a plan b for rain or just renting tents and doing a set up that will allow for coverage in rain. Also when picking out a month, keep in mind your dress and what you want the groom to be wearing. If you want a big dress and he's going to be in a full suit/tux, you'll want temps cooler because not only do you want your guests to be comfortable, but you want you & your groom to be comfortable too. If your hot & miserable, it will show in all of your wedding photos.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards