Not Engaged Yet

#FWP

labrolabro member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited January 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
First world problems anyone?

My office breakroom only has 10 oz. cups instead of normal person 16 oz. cups so I had to get TWO cups of water at once in order to not have to get right back up again 5 minutes later for more water. Nobody wants tiny cups!!!

Expensive jeans. I bought two nice pairs of jeans and H freaked out over the cost (they were $75 each). I don't want to pay less for jeans (I want something that lasts longer than 6 months) or go dig through the rack at TJ Maxx.

Re: #FWP

• @cu97tiger I keep a big water bottle at my desk normally! But I took it home the other day and I forgot it!!!

• We ran out of bottles of water so I brought a cup today. It's plastic though and when I drink out of it, my chapstick gets all over it and I have to keep wiping it. It's annoying.
    friends tv show funy
  • So my phone doesn't have enough storage left to take photos or videos so I have to use my actual camera which is usually out of reach or DH's phone for all my photos and videos of our child. This annoys me.
  • I went to the bathroom and there were two empty toilet paper rolls sitting on top of the garbage bin.  It is beyond irritating that I had to pick up someone else's trash.

I have 4 different giftcards for Starbucks that I have received over the years.  I don't drink Starbucks.

I bought my bf a $10 Dunkin Donuts digital giftcard.  He doesn't have space on his phone for the app, and it is under his email so I can't do anything with the gift card.

• My ears are clogged from this infection and everytime the loud speaker announces a number in the lobby, it feels like I'm vibrating/in a tunnel.
    I hate it. Can I please have ear tubes now??

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I have 4 different giftcards for Starbucks that I have received over the years.  I don't drink Starbucks.

Send them to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @labro, if I can get them from my bf's wallet (where all the gift cards are hoarded), I'll let you know

They're serving cake for one of the executive's birthday.  It's stale. 
  • @speakeasy14 - You just reminded me. I was trying to think of a good FWP and I finally did. I got tacos for my birthday this morning....BUT there was NO cake. ?!!!!?!!!!
    Apparently our office likes to choose between tacos OR cake, and since I shared my bday celebration with the boss, he got to pick. He also picked last year and we ended up with carrot cake. But I guess that's better than no cake??? :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @twodimes - HAHAHAHA. This is the opposite of all of my problems. I have used every square inch of my closet. Everytime I buy something, I basically have to get rid of something else.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I'm rather impatiently waiting for my dog's DNA results. I was told 2-3 weeks, and yesterday was 3 weeks. COME ON, PEOPLE. 

• I don't have enough organization for all my shoes and my boots live in a giant pile in the corner of my closet. I have 2 baskets and one fancy wooden shoe organizer bin and it's still not enough. The end of my large walk-in closet is a mess.

I've run out of wooden hangers for my clothes and have to use the shitty plastic ones.

My books are all in double rows and double stacked on my bookshelves because I don't have enough shelf space for all of them.

• @TwoDimes - I think you win ;)

• I went to the bathroom and there were two empty toilet paper rolls sitting on top of the garbage bin.  It is beyond irritating that I had to pick up someone else's trash.

I have 4 different giftcards for Starbucks that I have received over the years.  I don't drink Starbucks.

I bought my bf a $10 Dunkin Donuts digital giftcard.  He doesn't have space on his phone for the app, and it is under his email so I can't do anything with the gift card.

We tend to build up a collection of movie theater gift cards at Christmas time. The few times we do go to the movies (once every year or two) we usually want to go to IMAX and they won't even let you pay the difference to upgrade to IMAX with those.  So, I had 6 movie passes sitting around, and the week before christmas, while shopping at the mall, put them in envelopes with notes that say uplifing stuff, like "your are awesome" and handed them out to people that looked like they needed to be cheered up.  I'm sure if you pay attention that you can find people in desperate need of a coffee break and a bit of kindness.

• I broke the quote tree rule.

GOSH!!!

• @labro as I'm reading your about too many shoes...the entire right side of my screen is shoedazzle ads hahahah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards