Nevada-Las Vegas

Help for a UK bride!!!

Hi

We're looking at booking Primrose Garden at the Wynn for April 2017. Has anyone ever been here? Any advice? We're having a big reception when we come back home but we have about 45 guests coming over to Vegas so don't know what to do about dinner after the wedding. We're already spending so much on the reception back home do can't afford one in Vegas too. We didn't really expect many people to come!!

Re: Help for a UK bride!!!

• Maggiano's is mentioned lots on here and has a brilliant reputation. Their menus are decently priced, but if you wanted to hire one of their rooms you would have to meet their minimum. I'm hoping to have my reception there!

You could look at maybe eating at one of the buffets? That could keep costs down. 
  • I am actually in a similar situation. What started as a vacation and small ceremony for me and my future husband, has turned into more than 30 people attending. I found that Stripburger has really great group prices ($22 pp++), and has wonderful reviews. We are very casual people, so it was nice to find a happy medium between going to a buffet and a sit down dinner like Maggiano's. Hope this helps :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards