Connecticut

Bachelorette Party Ideas CT

Looking for great ideas for a bachelorette party!  I thought it would be a good topic to have with any and all ideas that people have done in the surrounding area either in the past for other bachelorette parties, or in the future for yours! I threw a great bachelorette weekend for my MOH a few years back at Foxwoods and now I wish it was mine (lol) so I want something just as great.  

Anyone do the Long Island wine trail? Or Massachusetts? 

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas CT

• I have no idea what my MOH will come up with! I already told her though I love wine and always have wanted to try my hand at a paint night.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I did everything in Mystic, where I had my shower (it was that night.) We did a paint & sip (which was exactly what I wanted to do), then went to dinner, and then ended the night at a bar/restaurant on the water for drinks & dancing. It was perfect - totally fun, but not out of control (I'm too old for that nonsense!) 

For my best friend, who got married several years ago, and also did everything in the Mystic/Stonington/Westerly area, we went to Foxwoods. We had dinner and then went out to one of the clubs. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I wasn't even thinking about this until i saw this post. @Blackbird230 is this something ever MOH should plan or should I?
    By the way ladies, when is a good time for this? a month before the wedding????
  • Brides do not plan their own bachelorettes. This is all up to your bridal party.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Obviously I'm playing catch up with our board right now so I'm responding to all the latest.  

@Blackbird230 is right.  You don't plan your own bachelorette and not every bride has one.  If you really want one you should talk to your MOH and BM's.  Mine is March 12 so 8 weeks before the wedding.  The girls are coming up to Boston for the night. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards