Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• @speaeasy14 good luck with the IUD appointment tomorrow.  I have blueberries in my yogurt and now I want blueberry pie.

@wink0erin Home ownership is so much fun.........

@twodimes Yes go on vacation! The beach right now sounds wonderful!

Anniversary

• @speakeasy14 Don't get nervous! You will do great! Skiing is a lot easier to pick up vs. snowboarding. 
  • @Blue & White all the hugs and thoughts! Glad he's out of ICU! Hopefully he gets better quick and that he's taken care of well
  • Good morning all! 

I was luckily off work yesterday :smile:

My weekend was pretty uneventful. I spent most of Saturday cleaning the house and doing the laundry which felt good and productive. 

I've been binge-watching The Affair which I just finished and it is SO good, the finale was crazy and I already can't wait until season 3 which is sadly not until the fall. 

H and I also started watching The Wire which we'll continue when we have the time and I think we'll get a ton of that series done after his foot surgery in couple weeks and I'm home with him playing nurse. 

Tonight I have a Devils game and that's really all I got today. 

• @speakeasy14 It takes AAs. The panel says to change batteries yearly, so hopefully its efficient. Still freaks me out. I was planning to get a Nest thermostat because I like the idea of being able to check or set it from my phone, but I've read mixed reviews about those. The friends I know that have Nest thermostats love them though. 

• @swazzle - The Wire is a GREAT show. DH LOVED it and got me into it. Apparently some people say it is the all time best TV show EVAH.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @labro - I'm 100% sure your smoked pork was absolutely delicious but that first picture reminds me SO MUCH of the mud pie from Drop Dead Fred :joy: 

• @TwoDimes We actually just use a dome top charcoal grill and a small metal smoker box for wood chips/bowl of water/coals inside. I guess it definitely limits us on how much, But it did fit 15 lbs worth of pork shoulder yesterday!

• @cu97tiger - That's what I've heard and I've been dying to start it for so long. I'm glad we finally found time for it. I think we watched 4 episodes on Sunday. It was a little weird though because the guy that plays McNulty is the same guy that plays the lead character in The Affair which I was switching back and forth with all weekend.  

• Swazzle said:
    @labro - I'm 100% sure your smoked pork was absolutely delicious but that first picture reminds me SO MUCH of the mud pie from Drop Dead Fred :joy: 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H was all about that first picture....something about "the bark". I dunno. It must be a man/grill relationship hting.

• @labro You used the little smoker box? We have one of those! BF made ribs with it last summer that were AMAZING. I never thought to use it for pork! Was it within reasonable WW points? I need to tell him to try that!
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 I feel like it was 3 points for 3 oz (mixed fat and meat)? So not too terrible...as long as you leave out the sauce, and the bread, and the side dishes.... Just eat meat!

• @jenna8984 My hands go numb if it's set below 70, hahaha. I'm a wimp in the winter. I have a basement (which is warm) so I imagine my pipes would all be fine. My parents always open the sink cabinets and keep a drip going in the winter and have never had an issue. I have no idea what they do for the exterior faucet. I figure I could ask.  

• @jenna8984 - Hilarious since, even though we do have a yard, we do not have one single blade of grass... bushes, trees and mulch ftw!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger Hey, you mentioned that you knew someone on American Idol that you were going to watch for. Has she been on yet? Did she make it? BF and I have been watching it and I was wondering if I've seen her.
    friends tv show funy
  • @cu97tiger my meds arrive this week and it has me a bit anxious. Yea we're supposed to get a lot of snow Fri/Saturday & we have a wedding to go to Saturday.  I got too busy reading yesterday but I wanted to watch Making a Murderer

Anniversary

• I just called my city to set up trash service, thinking I would just give my name and address and that would be that. But no, for some reason they need a copy of my Deed. Wtf? Is this even normal? I'm so confused. 

• @TwoDimes Nooooo, that's the worst! 

• @TwoDimes - Oh noooooooooooooooo! That's the most disappointing thing I've heard in a long time :disappointed: 

• @twodimes it's travelzoo, there MUST be others!!!! Do not quit on me!!

• @audrewuh That dress color is beautiful on you!!!

@wink0erin I feel like we had some weird requirements from certain utility companies too but I don't remember anymore. They probably want to check and make sure you're the actual owner, maybe they don't allow renters to set up individual accounts?

• @TwoDimes  I don't know how much you and your H drink/eat on vaca but I would say YES! Do it!
    friends tv show funy
  • @swazzle some parts of the affair were filmed in my town! Their crew came to Starbucks and pissed me off all the time by ordering 20+ drinks during the morning rush.
  • @twodimes go to cheap caribbean, that's how we booked Mexico for under a $1000

@audrewuh you are gorgeous. That dress looks A-Mazing on you.  Now do share more about this Bridezilla

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards