Wedding Invitations & Paper

e-vites for invitations

Hi,

For budget purposes, we've decided to send out our wedding invitations using Paperless Post. It worked great for our save-the-dates.

I'm just confused if I should be sending one e-vite to each person in a couple or just one to the couple?

If it were a paper invite, there would be one going to their household, but with email, it's tougher to know.

For example, my cousin and his wife. Do I one e-vite to his email and another to hers? Or just send one to my cousin and hope that he remembers to show his wife?

Any suggestions?

Re: e-vites for invitations

• Everything Jen said. My email is so full of crap, I only open about 1/5 of it. The rest gets trashed or sent to spam. You do not want that happening with wedding invitations.
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    I think that evites are not appropriate for something as important as a wedding.  I would expect a paper invitation.
    Vistaprint has hundreds of lovely designs at bargain prices.  If you sign up on their website, you get special sale prices.  Last time I looked, invitations were 50% off.
    Do check wording with us before you order.  Many of their wording suggestions are not a good idea, but their product is just fine.

http://www.vistaprint.com

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Everything Jen said. My email is so full of crap, I only open about 1/5 of it. The rest gets trashed or sent to spam. You do not want that happening with wedding invitations.
    All of this.  And with pretty much everything in our lives being digital or online it is really nice to get some physical mail in the mail box every now and then.

• Another vote for no evites. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I wouldn't go with evites either there's a chance that people won't even know that it's a wedding invitation and think that it's just more junk mail. What about buying a few boxes with the 50% off coupons at Michael's and doing it yourself?
  • Evites are good for summer BBQs.  Your wedding deserves more than an evite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards