Attire & Accessories Forum

Bridal Converse Shoes

2»

Re: Bridal Converse Shoes

• I hesistate to post this here, as I could get the "side eye" but I am also wearing Converse for my wedding day.  If you want them customized (like you see above) you can do them online on the converse website (the one with the name on the back, not the super cute DIYs).  There are also a few Converse stores (I went to one in Boston) that will print custom shoes for you.  I did the attached, which I love, as they are pictures taken all over the world while adventuring with my fiance.

Stores that have the printing cabability will list "Ink Bar" on their site. 

These are amazing, such a cute idea! No side-eye here, I love them! 
  • I hesistate to post this here, as I could get the "side eye" but I am also wearing Converse for my wedding day.  If you want them customized (like you see above) you can do them online on the converse website (the one with the name on the back, not the super cute DIYs).  There are also a few Converse stores (I went to one in Boston) that will print custom shoes for you.  I did the attached, which I love, as they are pictures taken all over the world while adventuring with my fiance.

Stores that have the printing cabability will list "Ink Bar" on their site. 

It's really only one person here that side-eyes this. Those are adorable. 

My cousin wore Converse when she got married in 2008. It was very her, and totally was in line with her style. She looked great, and I really can't imagine that anyone judged her for it, or that she made a "mistake". 
    My friend and her husband both wore Converse at their wedding ~2011, she wore green ones with her poofy ballgown wedding dress and he wore black ones with his tux and it just looked so cool, it fit their style completely and for her it added a fun pop of color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards