Not Engaged Yet

Thursdayyyyyyy

HELLO! 

I have a whole lotta nada going on here. Except.... it's been 6 years since we brought Lucille home and LOOKIT HOW TINY MY WRINKLY FATHEAD WAS! 

I went food shopping last night and literally bought ALL the things. I'm so excited to see my frands tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Thursdayyyyyyy

• @GoldenPenguin

@beanbot2002 - TOMORROW! I hope everything works out with the car!

• cu97tiger said:
    @minskat30 - I'm thankful for the health of you and your baby, too!

@goldenpenguin - I totally feel you there. DH has gone to maybe two strip clubs in the 7 years we've been together (both for bachelor parties). And one didn't bother me, but the other one did. I think you nailed it when you mentioned the friend(s) that you don't trust. It just makes you feel icky to know that your H is around that kind of stuff. I'm glad you talked it out!

YES! He went to one for his brother's bachelor party too, and I didn't think twice about it. Even when I knew they were probably going for this one I was like "Meh, whatever" but then when he got home and told me they did, it just made me feel... off. I'm glad I'm not the only one :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin  I love you. So. Much. I think I probably would have reacted in exactly the same way. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @GoldenPenguin @cu97tiger  I agree with you ladies .... mine went to strip club as part of his bachelor party. I'm surprised they went because essentially only one is into that kinda thing and Matt isn't. Even though I trusted him {and them} I still laid out ground rules. No back room was the biggest one.
    End of the night he came home and said he went, but they just drank at the back of the room watching strippers get into fights! {His words "It was more interesting watching them argue then take their clothes off!"}

@southernpeach89 she's getting so big! :) That smile omg!

So last night was interesting lol
    Matt and I went to McD's for a testing of new menu idea {create a burger!} We were invited because my mum works there. It's interesting and really good if you're picky on what you want on the burger because they go by exactly how you want it. It's on an angus patty, so I wasn't hugely thrilled {I knew this going into it but still wanted to try} Actually their bakery items are what I want.

By the end of the meal I just wanted sleep. I know the shots I had yesterday could give me a fever but I'm also fighting a sinus cold, so a mix of both I ended up with a fever. I basically had some water and crashed. I'll be glad when I'm done with this cold!

Today isn't much. I've got a shit ton of stuff to catch up on so I may not be back for a bit :\

• @southernpeach89 I'm so sad my work always blocks your pics!

• @wink0erin you weren't in the wrong.  My bf used to do that to me all the time.  It got to a point that I just gave him the garage code and said, if you change your mind just come over, but don't wake me up. 
  • Oh crap! Forgot what I'm thankful for!

I'm thankful for

- dr's who understand
    - friends who aren't judgmental
    - my job/pay cheque
    - the fact i'm able to go away in February
  • @GoldenPenguin I think I would feel weird if BF went to a strip club, but would feel especially weird if he went with an irresponsible friend. I'm glad you were able to talk it out!

@minskat30 I'd probably side-eye a baby #4 baby shower too, I mean I get the time in between kids but I feel like that's only really appropriate for a second kid. I have a friend who had a daughter 8 years ago and she is pregnant with a son now, and she is having a shower. It doesn't bother me because there's 8 years in between. Plus her H was a dick and left her right after getting her pregnant, stole half her and her daughter's money, and she doesn't have much money. 

@southernpeach89 Omg that bow is gigantic and it's so cute on her!

• @GoldenPenguin I'm the jealous type, so I don't think I'd be okay about BF going to a strip club at all, but his best friend has proven time and time again that he doesn't respect my relationship with BF so I definitely would not be okay even a little if it was with him. If it was his brother, I'd still be uncomfortable but not livid. Old insecurities and such.

Not much to say today. But I'm thankful for:
    -My friend who has helped me get my foot in the door on this doggy world I love. She helped me find my puppy too, which has been the best thing in the world. I can't wait to meet more people and it'll all be thanks to her.

-Bf, who has been better at compromise lately than in the past. He's also been really open and communicative about marriage and children and our future in general and that makes me really happy.

-My new job. I love it.

• I want to see pictures of your new hair, @eilis1228 !!

Well, we rescheduled our trip to San Francisco until March.  Hopefully I will feel good enough to go this time!!

It's Thursday.  I threw up in the work bathroom.  Meh.  That's how I feel about today!  I'm just so glad it's going to be WARM today...  60 degrees!!!
  • @eilis1228  that will look so cute! And asymetrical bobs are fun to play with! I had one and would tease it so it would poof on one side. Sounds weird but looks cute lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards