Washington-Seattle

Need ceremony-only venue in or near Seattle

So we’ve identified a potential venue that we like in Woodinville, but there’s only space for the reception, no ceremony. And it would not work to do both in the same room. That’s out.

Facts:

Spring wedding – need something indoors or at least completely covered

Needs to include chairs or seating as I don’t want to deal with the hassle or cost of renting

Nothing religious and we already have our officiant, but I’m not opposed to a non-denominational chapel setting

Ceremony venue budget  <$1000

Attendance at no more than 100 guests

I would love something that is unique and aesthetically appealing, preferably with plenty of natural light. Okay with something a little off the wall but still tasteful. Would need to be under an hour away from Woodinville. Something with a view or on the water would be very cool, but of course not a requirement.

We’re not completely set on this reception venue, so using an all-in-one venue is still on the table. But I’m just trying to come up with an option that would make the reception venue work. Oh, and I’m not a fan of Bastyr Chapel. I know that it fits my criteria, but it’s just a little too opulent for my tastes.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards