Chit Chat

WEDDING!! Update!

2»

Re: WEDDING!! Update!

• @lovemesomemonster I LOVE those!!! wow! 
    Thank you, the photographer was amazing to work with and I'm so excited to see the rest after seeing this!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the pics. You got married on Mt Hood? I have a wedding that I am going to in a few months there.
  • Wow, those pro pics are INCREDIBLE! The photographer did a fabulous job and everything looks amazing. The lodge is so nice, it truly looks like you had a beautiful wedding. Xoxoxo.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• A perfect example of how great winter outdoor pics can look when the bridal party has warm coats on... We should use these as an example for any SS who wants those "perfect" winter pics. Congratulations! Looks like an amazing day.
  • arrippa said:
    I love the pics. You got married on Mt Hood? I have a wedding that I am going to in a few months there.

That will be so much fun! We got married at Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood, what location will the wedding be at that you are attending?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • arrippa said:
    I love the pics. You got married on Mt Hood? I have a wedding that I am going to in a few months there.

That will be so much fun! We got married at Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood, what location will the wedding be at that you are attending?
    Ahh, no wonder the the landscape in one of your photos looked familiar! We looked in to getting married at Mt. Hood Meadows, but in the summer. We ended up not doing it because the drive would have been too much for some of our guests, but we LOVE Hood. H and I plan to get Mt. Hood tattoos (not matching ones though) at some point...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • arrippa said:

Ahh, no wonder the the landscape in one of your photos looked familiar! We looked in to getting married at Mt. Hood Meadows, but in the summer. We ended up not doing it because the drive would have been too much for some of our guests, but we LOVE Hood. H and I plan to get Mt. Hood tattoos (not matching ones though) at some point...

I know what you mean about the drive. Most of my family is from the Salem/Albany area and his family came from Idaho so it was a flight or a long drive. Ultimately after talking to most of the family they all wanted an excuse to do a long ski weekend so we went for it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • arrippa said:

I am not sure. The StD just said Mt. Hood. How many lodges/resorts are there?
  • Oh wow! I super love the main picture on the page.  It's so beautiful!  It could be in a magazine.

• arrippa said:
    arrippa said:

Mt Hood had either 4 or 5 ski resorts I believe? So there are lots of places to have a wedding up there, it's a large mountain! And if it's summer there are other venues as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • arrippa said:
    arrippa said:

Mt Hood had either 4 or 5 ski resorts I believe? So there are lots of places to have a wedding up there, it's a large mountain! And if it's summer there are other venues as well.
    Five ski resorts if you count Cooper Spur and Summit Ski Area (each has one chair lift, I believe?). And then Mt. Hood Meadows, Ski Bowl, and Timberline. Pretty sure all of them except Summit offer wedding packages. But there are a ton of other places for weddings, all of them beautiful, I'm sure!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards