Wedding Woes

Thursday!

What's up?!

DH's interview went fine yesterday.  They are doing a 3rd round with the owners, so we still won't know anything for at least another week or two.  DH is also mulling over if it will be a good fit.  We had a pretty great conversation about stuff after he got home last night.  I told him no matter what he decides, I just want him to be happier than he is currently. 

I should have went to bed with DH at 9:30 last night.  There was nothing on TV and I stayed up too late (for the 1000th night in a row, natch).  Pass the coffee. 

Re: Thursday!

• I have a bunch of stupid errands to run.  I'm making a gallery wall of black and white photos and what some black "stuff" to fill in the wall.  I also need some picture frames for the family photos so we're attempting Bed Bath and Beyond today.

M2 has her first gymnastics at her new level tonight.  Should be interesting.  I had to lie about her age on the website to get her signed up.  This is what the coach suggested though.

In sports news.  A mom that I've been trying to distance from may have a son on 6let's lacrosse.  The woman is a nasty drunk and constant downer.  I admit to actively trying to distance 6let from the boy too.  I hope they aren't on the same team.  That will rekindle the boys.
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2016
    I see the light shining at the end of this week's tunnel.  Got the ball rolling with the ticket attorney.  DD has her swim eval tonight.  If they promote her, then she's officially done with this place and we'll have to start looking at next steps.  DS starts soccer tomorrow, and I'm driving DD in so my commute will be brutal.  But she's turning in her 100th day of school project with all her Goldfish crackers glitter-glued to her posterboard, and that thing won't survive 10 minutes on the school bus.  Looking ahead to a fun weekend.

Boss is still in Mexico.  Coworker is still alive.
  • Happy Thursday!

I've gotten a good jump on my cleaning this morning and work is done.  Now I'm taking a break to eat and watch a show.  

I have DIY fever.
  • I'm sleepy this morning.  Last night was group pub night and I stayed out too late.  It was a good time though.  Tonight is the debate.  I so excited Rachel Maddow is moderating.  I hope she does a good job; I've been sorely disappointed in the moderators this year.  Tomorrow night I'm going to a vaudeville/peep show with a bunch of women friends to have a Ladies Night.  It should be a good time.  At some point this weekend, I intend to get a good night's sleep.  
  • Today is a lot of errand type things. Though DH is working from home today, so it's nice to be able to see him a little more.  I'll try not to bug him too much:)

This weekend a friend is coming to visit on Saturday, so we'll probably cook together and have wine.  Not going to even pretend to cook with the wine.

@VarunaTT, I forgot the debate was tonight.  I'll have to see if I can find it online somewhere. Now that it's actually primary season it actually makes sense to me to pay attention to the candidates.  Finally.   
  • I thought I was getting over this cold, but I woke up sick again.  Boo.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards