Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday

It's Thursday.  I want some company.  Come chat!

Re: Thursday

• Options
    @caseface5 A loss is a loss! Congrats!!! You're doing awesome!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Thanks!! I have to keep telling myself that. I had a goal weight that I wanted before Chicago, and if things keep going the way they have been I will meet it before the end of the month!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Good luck tonight at CrossFit!!!  

@caseface5 - A pound is still a pound.  Maybe next week it'll be a little more.

I am so ready for the weekend!!  I have to teach right after work today (like, I'll be walking in the door a couple minutes before they start arriving).  I have been going to bed at 7:30 every night this week, so I can't imagine tonight will be much different.  What a waste!!
  • Options
    Oooh, hopefully this daycare works out.  It sounds really convenient, @minskat30.
  • Options
    Good morning! It's very quiet in our office this morning; a lot of people out sick. I'm so ready for this weekend. I've been struggling to get up for work everyday this week. I ran a few errands last night so that this weekend will hopefully be nothing but rest and fun things, like brunch and manis with my BFF.

@southernpeach89 - Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!
    @caseface5 - That's awesome! Still an accomplishment.
    @minskat30 - Hope you like the daycare!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    You're going to do great, @cu97tiger!!  You've got this!
  • Options
    You've got this @cu97tiger!!!  You deserve this and you will be great at the 1:1.  Please update us after the fact. 
  • Options
    @minskat30 Hope this daycare works out! Sounds really convenient! 

@cu97tiger Good luck! Sending you all the money vibes!

@everyone Thanks for all the encouragement. I actually only lost 0.1 pound, not 1 pound, but that's okay, I gave myself a moment to be bummed and have moved on. Now to focus on keeping the scale moving in the right direction and getting healthy! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @labro Have so much fun in FL! Hope the weather is nice for you!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @labro - Have fun in Florida!!!  I'm jealous of the sun and warmer weather.  :)

@helloliv - Ugh, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well still.  I'm sure working while home doesn't really help...you need to REST.  Hugs.
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon @helloliv
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @helloliv Ughh I'm sorry you are sick! I hope you start to feel better quickly!

• Options
    Feel better, @helloliv.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    @MissKittyDanger Congrats on your 3 year job-iversary!

• Options
    @cu97tiger I'm actually doing Garage Games...I've never done the Open before but I might consider it. I'll see how this goes haha.
  • Options
    @labro  thanks :) it's crazy to think it's been 3yrs!
  • Options
    @eilis1228 LINK to color. Link says exterior but we obviously got interior. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @caseface5 Ohhh I really like that!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @wink0erin Yaayyy I'm so glad you're on the DA train!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards