Chit Chat
Options

What are you streaming lately (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc)

2»

Re: What are you streaming lately (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc)

• Options
    Also, is anyone else excited for "Fuller House" to come to Netflix, because I can't wait. 
    Not excited per se, but I will HAVE to watch it, because Full House was my childhood.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also, is anyone else excited for "Fuller House" to come to Netflix, because I can't wait. 
    Not excited per se, but I will HAVE to watch it, because Full House was my childhood.
    When is it out?
  • Options
    I've been binge watching Bomb Girls on Netflix. It's awesome!! It's about ladies working in a munitions factory during WWII. 
  • Options
    I just recently finished watching Making a Murderer and Prison Break. Never did watch PB when it aired, but it was so good (and talk about some nice eye candy!!). If you haven't watched it, I also highly recommend Friday Night Lights. 

I've just started Orange is the new black, about halfway thru first season. My sister has been recommending Gilmore Girls too. I also catch up on Criminal Minds in Netflix because I stopped keeping up with it in the current seasons, so I'm about 1 1/2 seasons behind. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    When is it out?
    February 26.. And Netflix released an extended trailer today. I have to say John Stamos has aged well. 
  • Options
    Thanks to this thread I started watching Jane the Virgin last night and have Wentworth on the list to watch with H. Going to check out some of these others after these 2 series are done.
  • Options
    @tigerlily6 I love Cheers! I binged that on Netflix a few years ago. 

OP - if you like stupid comedies (think New Girl type comedy) then you should watch Happy Endings. It was only 3 seasons and they have them all on Hulu+ right now. I also loved watching Parenthood on Netflix. PPs suggested many others that I would have.
  • Options
    OMG yes! Can't wait.

• Options
    We're currently watching OITNB for the first time, which is awesome. We also watch House of Cards, which is also pretty awesome (though slightly horrifying). We've watched The Office, Parks and Rec, and How I Met Your Mother, which are all good (though I think Parks and Rec is my fav). 

And I personally am also watching Gilmore Girls, for the first time in its entirety! I love it.

Okay, and a big recommendation I have that I haven't seen mentioned here: MASTER OF NONE, which is Aziz Ansari's. Every episode is so super good and totally real - like those are conversations I've had (well, except for some, but I can't get into that without spoilers). It's just really well written and well acted and so good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards