New York-Long Island

Bridesmaid Gifts

I am getting married in 10 weeks and basically the only thing I have left to do is get my bridal party gifts.  The groomsmen are getting a sports jersey.  I have no idea what to get the bridesmaids.  I dont want to get something they need to wear the day of the wedding.  I want to get them something they will use.  Please help.

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts

• edited December 2011
    What about a small bag, tote or wristlet? You could go to the Outlets in Deer Park or Riverhead and get really nice coach wristlets for like 30 bucks, or a makeup bag?

For my wedding I did handmade totes and filled them with makeup, shawls, a hanger, jewelry, body scrub and handmade coasters.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my girls full size coach bags at the outlets in Riverhead. I got each girl a bag in her favorite color, and on the box, I put a bow in the color of the bag. They loved them, and when I accidentally gave the wrong box to a girl, one of them said "Oh, no, I think that one's mine!"  And we all laughed, because everyone knew she was right.  But you can get the wristlets there at a very good price, and there are a lot of options.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i gave each of my girls a different heart shaped pendant from tiffany.

• edited December 2011
    I bought mine jewlery for the wedding, but I'm also going to get the something else. I found makeup bags that i absolutely love - Vera Bradley. I know I'm going to get my MOH something special - I just havent' figured out what yet. I paid for her dress, but she's been amazing.

Wow a tiffany necklace - how many girls do you have? I wish I could do that for them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    she said a tiffany's pendant not necklace lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards