Attire & Accessories Forum

Shoes & Accessories

Hi everyone! I'm getting married June 3rd this year. I have had my dress picked and ordered fall of last year already (I kind of planned super early, lol!). It's a strapless dress, champagne colored, and has a light pattern all throughout it, like a lace over the fabric (I don't have any pictures at the moment). I'm looking to make my "something blue" my shoes. For the reception, my mom bought me a pair of flat converse sneakers in navy blue (because who cares about my shoes for the reception?) but I am looking for some blue heels/shoes for my ceremony. Any recommended places to find inexpensive shoes? I also am having a hard time finding the right amount of jewelry for the dress. If it has any relation, my flowers are sunflowers with smaller white and pale yellow accents. Any suggestions would be great, thank you! :)

Re: Shoes & Accessories

• I just picked up a pair of lovely wedges (in purple) for my wedding at Designer Shoe Warehouse. They certainly had a lot of options in blue and the prices were fantastic (this is saying something as I'm a Canadian and the exchange rate is horrible right now). Not sure if they have something like this where you live, but worth checking out. I'm not a jewelry person so I'm just going with a pair of stud earrings and that is probably it.
  • edited February 2016
    I'm not sure about your budget, but theses Betsey Johnson shoes are cute, and have a blue bottom. 

http://www.zappos.com/blue-by-betsey-johnson-tee-champagne?zlfid=191&ref=pd_brand_page_t_1

I can't help with your jewelry question. I'm more of a simple jewelry girl. I'd probably go with pearls or drop necklace.
  • ernursej said:
    I just picked up a pair of lovely wedges (in purple) for my wedding at Designer Shoe Warehouse. They certainly had a lot of options in blue and the prices were fantastic (this is saying something as I'm a Canadian and the exchange rate is horrible right now). Not sure if they have something like this where you live, but worth checking out. I'm not a jewelry person so I'm just going with a pair of stud earrings and that is probably it.
    I'll try to take a look if there are any near me, thank you! I was thinking the same. Some simple earrings and maybe a necklace.

• I'm not sure about your budget, but theses Betsey Johnson shoes are cute, and have a blue bottom. 

http://www.zappos.com/blue-by-betsey-johnson-tee-champagne?zlfid=191&ref=pd_brand_page_t_1

I can't help with your jewelry question. I'm more of a simple jewelry girl. I'd probably go with pearls or drop necklace.
    Those are adorable! Thank you for the suggestion. :) I agree with the jewelry as well.
  • @FutureMrs060217 I brought a pair of the Betsey Johnson blue bottom shoes.... They are set to come in Thursday so here is hoping they work out ;). I thought they were adorable as well and was going to suggest it until I saw your post!
  • justsie said:
    @FutureMrs060217 I brought a pair of the Betsey Johnson blue bottom shoes.... They are set to come in Thursday so here is hoping they work out ;). I thought they were adorable as well and was going to suggest it until I saw your post!
    Definitely cute shoes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards