Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

Let's see if I can share pictures today...

Yay it worked!!!

Ok now fun questions:
What are you wearing today?
What do you wish you were wearing today?
What's the weather like where you are?
Where do you wish you were right now?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
When you're traveling, which arm rest is yours?
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

Re: Tuesday

• What are you wearing today?
    Navy suit and navy peplum top with nude flats (should be wearing heels cause my pants are too long but oh well)

Fleece lined leggings and a super soft tunic

Rainy and gross.  We had snow and freezing rain last night, so the roads were a slushy mess this morning.  Its supposed to be in the 50s though so it'll all be gone by noon.

In bed snuggling with my bf, or on a beach like @TwoDimes

I think they're an in-between of hair and facial hair, in their own category.

Right, if I can get it.  If the person isn't a stranger, then I'll just lean on them.

Nothing except the bottle. 
  • @minskat30 yay for 24 weeks! ugh I wish you were in St. Lucia too
  • Morning!

@minskat30 I see you picked a name! Ani sounds so cute!!!

My Westminster shirt that I bought yesterday and some sweat pants.

The outfit I wore yesterday! Leather heeled booties, skinny jeans, a soft tshirt, and a leather jacket. I felt so stylish lol

Windy, cloudy/rainy, warm

At day 2 of the dog show! Unfortunately I have to work though :(

I have never considered them facial hair but considering the fact that they are hair and on your face I guess so?

The right one.

I don't know, I've only ever had the normal kind :)

My weekend was okay! I didn't see BF on Saturday, so I worked and then caught up on some school work since I haven't really been applying myself this term. On Sunday BF and I went to our favorite mexican place for dinner, and we got each other concert tickets! I got him Walk the Moon tickets for a show at Hammerstein Ballroom in July, he got me Fall Out Boy tickets at MSG on my birthday in just over two weeks! I am SO EXCITED because I've loved FOB since I was like 13.

Yesterday I went to the Westminster Dog Show!!! I didn't go to the group judging at MSG, just the breed judging at the piers. I met my breeder there and we watched the poodles, our favorite didn't win the Standards but the winner of Crufts in 2014 did and he is a nice dog. I liked the winner of the minis too. By the time we left at around 4 I was SO tired, I don't know how people stay all day and then go to the group show at night. Next year I am taking both days off so that I can do it! My breeder and I have agreed, Westminster 2018 we will both have dogs compete, mine in Agility and Rally and hers in Conformation! Its a definite possibility, and I love having a big goal to work towards!

Today is a crappy, rainy, icky day. I'm working tonight, but several of my students won't be in because they will be away with their families for their "February break" so it will be a quiet day.
  • @minskat30 actually the working group is today! You can watch the livestream on the westminster site... they compete in Ring 6 at 12:45, and they will be competing for best in show tonight!
  • @minskat30 I said the same thing and I lasted a long time without doing it but once I got past 30 weeks...it got really hard lol especially if @labro made me laugh...then I was done for.
  • @CocoBellaF I'm so impressed at your fish catching skills!!! Those fish don't look little at all!

@jenna8984 Good luck with the next few daycares! Hopefully you can settle on one soon!

@jenjen047 I love your gifts from your H! That's so sweet!

• @caseface5 The new paint is looking great! You should consider adding some crown moulding to finish off the room!

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @jenna8984 - I didn't feel a thing for a loooong time.  I think it was some flutters for a while but the first solid kick was right around week 18/19 I think (I wrote it down in mine and Ani's pregnancy journal but I forget what it was ETA @cocobellaf - wanted to answer your question too).  Then I didn't feel anything again for a while. I have an anterior placenta so its blocking most of her kicks too. Hang in there, soon you too will be having a party in your uterus and wish it was quiet down in there in the middle of the night.  ;)

@untouchablets - Yeah!!!!  Maybe I was watching an old episode then of Westminster.  So excited for tonight!

@jenjen047 - That.Is.Adorable.  Your H is really cute with his gifts.  :)

@labro - Are you getting carpet quotes from Home Depot or Lowes?  I always wonder how their carpet is and we need to carpet the basement to finish it off (we don't have carpet anywhere in our house right now so I have no experience getting carpet quotes or what the cost will be).

@caseface5 - I LOVE the color!  Really nice!  I'm sorry you guys were fighting a little on Sunday.  :( Honestly, H is bad with gifts sometimes.  He remembered a card but he was shocked when I had a card and a gift for him (tea pots he wanted)...he said "we don't get gifts for Valentines Day" except I do get him something small...every year...sigh).  I let it go because we had a great day putting the crib together.  I'm glad you guys were able to move past it and still have a productive day but he owes you a random card/flower gift and you can tell him I said so.  ;) 

• @labro We have thought about crown moulding! BF also was thinking about doing moulding in the middle and doing a two toned wall. My step-dad did all the moulding at their house, so maybe I can rope him into doing ours!
    friends tv show funy
  • @CocoBellaF Awwww baby flutters!!!!

@caseface5 You mean chair railing? We did what you're talking about in our hallway and I love it. I also love living rooms that have a white bead board on the bottom third of the wall with painted walls above!

@minskat30 I'll probably get a carpet quote from both. My dad had new carpet put in their office and living room recently by HD and they were very happy with them. My dad picked out a nice foam for underneath and the carpet he picked was on sale for 20% off so I think he got a pretty great deal! I'll PM you details once I get an idea of everything.

• @jenjen047 That is sooooo cute of him!!

@minskat30 ok good, the girls on the other site are talking about feeling it at 14 weeks and I'm like um what, not over here?!

• @CocoBellaF I had an anterior placenta as well so I started feeling flutters and small movements around 19-20 weeks. 
  • @labro Yes chair railing, lol. I knew it had a name but it was escaping me. We have the beadboard in the bathroom and pale yellow on top. We might also revisit it all in the future because we really love the location of the house, and the yard and neighbors. So with all that, we want to stay in this house long term, and when we grow a family the size wouldn't work, so we've talked a lot about adding a second floor. If we do, the living room would become the dining room and we would think about making the wall between the kitchen (and then dining room) a half wall. We were just trying to get the living room done quickly to get the couch in, so it's been a real rush job.
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro & @minskat30 we got our carpet from HD. We purchased during one of their free installation deals, and since we had no carpet, the only additional cost were the steps.  Carpet was installed in June and we haven't had any issues with it.  The carpet we got isn't their high end, but not the cheapest either.  I can get a better idea on pricing later.

@caseface5 Love the color of the living room! It looks very similar to my mud room and guest room!
  • My first for-sure movement was the day before 18 weeks.  I have a low-lying placenta so I guess it wasn't in the way!  It's only been once or twice though, nothing consistent.  I'm kind of glad...  a few more days of peace and quiet!  :)
  • Morning ladies!

I just skimmed everyone's post today, but I'll get to catching up later. Quick update on weekend!

Whole weekend was cold AF -40 with windchill and yup, same Fahrenheit as Celsius.
    Saturday we braved the cold for early vday sushi dinner with a gift card we got for xmas. Opted to just go home at watch a movie instead of anything else. We picked up "The Martian" not long ago, so we watched that and vegged out.

Sunday we went for lunch at an Indian buffet down the street for Matt's grandpa's bday. BIL brought his gf, and I've only met her a few times but we like her :)

Monday we were off and went for breakfast with my mum, then she came over later for dinner. Tacos!
    Matt kept mentioning we should bring marriage certificate on trip since it's our honeymoon and they may way proof we're actually married.
    We found it, but for awhile I could not find it at all! We're putting it with our passports until we come back.

Friend of Matt's calls ... him and his gf - who were suppose to move in together March 1st - ended up breaking up. He wants eventually to have kids, she apparently doesn't. I think it was straw that broke camel's back, they almost split before the wedding anyways.

Today is a wicked snow storm, 25-35 cm of snow plus ice pellets so we'll see how long I'm at work. At least I can throw laundry in when I get home and have it done early!

I'll be back to catch up on stuff!!
  • @MissKittyDanger ugh good luck with the snow! And I can't believe how cold it's been by you.  I saw reports all weekend that people couldn't start their cars and other issues because of the cold.
  • @speakeasy14 - Those are so cute!!  I'm impressed with your craftiness!

@minskat30 - How do you find yoga while pregnant?  My sister seems to really like it a lot.

@jenjen047 - Your night out with your friend sounds like my BFF and I whenever we get together.  We've taken to just drinking at home...

@caseface5 - LOVE the paint!  It looks great.

Today I have class all day...luckily I managed to structure things really well this week so I'm not lecturing for 6+ hours.  I always feel super proud of myself when I do that!

Yesterday I went for a run after work, and it was EPIC.  I went 4.3 miles...I hadn't run that far since October 2014.  And it felt great.  After my run I went to yoga, so today I am taking a much-needed rest day.  After work I'll probably go home and either read or watch TV for a little while and go to bed early.  I don't get home until 8:00 on Tuesdays, so it's a looooong day and all I ever want to do at the end of it is drink a glass of wine and sit on my couch with the dog.

This:

I felt so fabulous I posted it on Instagram.

Yoga pants and my shirt that says "Nope, Not Today"

Gorgeous!  Sunny, high-60s.

Dubai!  I leave a week from tomorrow.

Why not?

I'm so selfish.  I want them both to rest my elbows on while I read!

Price?  I don't do ketchup most of the time, so I honestly have no idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards