Not Engaged Yet

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! What's everyone's weekend plans?
friends tv show funy

Re: Happy Friday!

• @jenna8984 Sounds like a fun weekend! Have fun with your bff!

@southernpeach89 Your weekend sounds good too! That little miss Callie will be walking/running around before you know it! That's awesome that you have a group to connect with and hang out with. Have fun!
    friends tv show funy
  • @cocobellaf Good luck at the appointment!

• @CocoBellaF Good luck at your appointment. This is a big one but it's also fun because how much the baby has developed since 12 weeks. We had a big gap between those two scans so it was really a cool one for us.
  • @CocoBellaF Good luck! I hope they lift some restrictions! 
    friends tv show funy
  • @jenna8984 I hang out with this group of mom's in my neighborhood sometimes and they all have toddlers and they talk about the popular characters kids like nowadays and I'm like ????? What is all this stuff? I guess we will eventually learn it too.
  • @speakeasy14 Some of them were: PJ Masks, Jack & the Netherlands pirates, Special Agent Oso, Miles from Tomorrowland, Scooby Doo- which I'm definitely familiar with but had no idea it made a comeback lol. How old is your car? That really sucks!

@minskat30 can't wait for you to start the nursery so we can see all the cute pics!

@untouchablets Yay new phones are fun

• @jenna8984 I know of Jake and the netherland pirates and the special agent oso, the others are new to me (other than scooby).  But I am surrounded by girls so their obsessions are Doc McStuffins, Sofia, and Frozen.  My car is a 2003, but I bought it two years ago. 

@untouchablets you haven't been taking her for walks?  How have you potty trained her, especially since aren't you in a city area? 
  • @jenjen047 My vet told me I couldn't take her in any places unvaccinated dogs may have been, so walks around the neighborhood, parks, etc because she risks getting sick since she wasn't fully immunized. Which means when I take her places, like to work or the vet or my BF's house, I have to carry her. All 25lbs of her. So she's never been on a walk before, just on the leash around the yard.
  • @speakeasy14 I have a yard :) I live in the burbs close to the city.
  • @untouchablets ah I was so confused haha
  • @Swazzle I want to see The Witch so bad but I have nobody to see scary movies with so I will probably have to go it alone lol let me know what you think of it!
  • @Swazzle IMPOSSIBLE. I love you all way too much...plus NEY came first.
  • @swazzle no silly, I ordered a bag to stuff all my crap into to sell it :-P

@beachyone15 yup, I have 152,000 miles on it.  Sad part is I bought it with 116,000.  Downside to living in the sticks, so I refuse to pay a lot for a car when I know I'm going to beat on it. 
  • @jenjen047 - The pelvic rest means right now, no sex, no orgasm, nothing in the vag, etc.  I'm also under restrictions for no exercise, no lifting anything more than a few pounds, mostly just sitting around and resting.  If the placenta has moved away from the cervix enough, then hopefully I'll be off the restrictions!
  • @minskat30 Any idea for the nursery yet? 

@jenjen047 Norwell isn't too far for a weekend trip, but since I'm running errands and have to go to Home Depot anyways, I will go to the Plymouth one. It's the nicest one around me and the HG section is HUGE!

@swazzle I want to like scary movies.. but I can't. I lose so much sleep after watching them. I have to watch them early in the morning with all the lights on and my back towards the wall. BF still makes me jump at the damn commercials, never mind the actual movies! 

@speakeasy14 Hope you can find someone who can fix your car! 
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards