Michigan-Detroit

Brand New Martina Liana dress 296 for Sale- $1000 OBO

https://www.tradesy.com/weddings/wedding-dresses/martina-liana-296-wedding-dress-4656793/?tref=closet 

This brand new Martina Liana (296) dress was bought back in 2011 for what was supposed to be a 2012 wedding. The wedding never happened and therefore the dress has never been worn or taken out of the bag from the shop. All tags and everything are still attached. I live out of the country so the model is actually my size 0 sister but the the dress is a size 6, I would say that I am a street size 4.  I was lazy to sell it before but my parents are moving so now it's really the time to get rid of it, as I can never wear it now.  I will sell it for 1000 (I paid over 2600).
The dress is blush color and has the beading at the top and also by the zipper in the back. It has the tight (form fitting/transforming) middle and the bottom is all roses.  There are no straps as I ordered without but they can be ordered by anyone who carries the designer, should you want them.  These pictures unfortunately do not do the dress justice, as it is and incredibly beautiful.  My parents live in the Plymouth area and I'm sure that if you really are interested we can arrange a way for you to come and try it on to be sure.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards