New York-Long Island

Venues

Hello,

So I wanted to get married at Westbury Manor, unfortuantely they didnt have any Saturday Night's available for sept/oct.

So tonight we are going to go look at the Swan Club & Fox Hollow and Wednesday Nigjt the Woodbury Country Club..

Anyone been to any?..Thanks
I can't wait to marry my best friend Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venues

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    swan club: tight cocktail hour area, tight main room (that i was in anyway-there are others). more than one event at a time. average food, average service.

fox hollow: more than one event at a time, shared bathrooms, long valet line if the parties end at the same time, tight outside cocktail hour area, if the guest isn't in their seat for apps or salad they aren't served one (I've had this happen to me 3x there). i'm up dancing, i come back and everyone who was sitting there has a salad, i dont because i wasn't in the seat. average food, average service.

woodbury: no complaints other than more than one event at a time and shared bathrooms. better than average food, average service.

• edited December 2011
    seems that this is more of a challenge then i thought..thanks for your help
  • edited December 2011
    went to the swan club defiantly too small.  Tomorrow we are checking out Woodbury CC and Fox Hollow and I am trying to squeeze in Jericho Terrace..
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    well what are you looking for specifically in a venue?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards