Not Engaged Yet

New products you've discovered

So I recently have been on the hunt for aluminum free deodorant that doesn't make you stink.  Around Christmas we were watching Shark Tank and there were two women with a deodorant line.  It's called Piperwai, and my order just arrived.  It is seriously the best all-natural deodorant I've used.  It smells amazing and lasts all day.

Piperwai <website

What cool products have you recently discovered?

Re: New products you've discovered

• I found glow in the dark Star Wars fabric at Joann's. I'm currently seeking patterns for something to make with it so I can go back and buy it. 

• Late to the party, but I've recently fallen in love with Revlon's ColorStay Overtime and it's amazeballs. It stayed on my lips ALL DAY. Through eating, kissing, drinking, and talking.

Only down side is wearing it two days in a row can be rough on your lips, so I have to take a break in between with a different color. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh I've been using the Revlon lip crayons and they last most of the day... going to add Colorstay to my next makeup shopping binge trip

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards