January 2017 Weddings
Flowers for January Wedding
I don't know much about flowers/floral arrangements... So I have a few questions for anyone willing to give me some advice!
- What flowers are typically "in season" and affordable around January? My wedding day is Jan. 21st.
- How soon do I book my florist?
- What should I look for in a florist? Any specific criteria I should keep an eye out for?
- If I envision a table centerpiece with the main focus being branches w/ twinkly lights on it, do I even need flowers for my reception? Or should I do minimal use of flowers? (Note: My ceremony and reception will both be indoors.)
- Besides adorning the aisle for the ceremony, the bride/bridesmaids bouquets, what else do I need the florist to do for me?
This discussion has been closed.