Not Engaged Yet

Hump Dayyyy

Good morning! 

H and I had a Devils game last night and we won! It was such a good game against our rivals! Sorry, @Peaseblossom55 :wink: 

Today is my coworker's last day for 6 months. She's due next Wednesday and I couldn't be happier for her but I'm going to miss her so much! I'm pretty sure we spend more time together than I spend with my husband :joy: The cake I got from Nothing Bundt Cake is ADORABLE and we're having a catered lunch later today for her. I stayed late last night with another coworker and we decorated our room with cutesy signs and banners and ribbons. Everything looks so cute!

After work, I have dinner with my BFF and I haven't seen her in a couple weeks so I'm excited for it even if it means I have to travel into the city and then drive home later tonight. 

What are you wearing today? 
Can you believe it'll be March in less than a week? 
How's the weather by you? 
What are your favorite pizza toppings? 
What's the last nice thing you did for yourself? 

Re: Hump Dayyyy

• @Swazzle So jealous that your CW gets to take 6 months! Enjoy the party!

I'll be back to answer questions later- on the phone at work arguing with an insurance company right now. Not even my job but no one else is doing what I need them to do. 

BUT I am super stressed today because I'm an idiot. Last night I went to take a shower. First I wanted to heat up a bottle of lotion. So I run the hot water in the sink and let it soak so I can actually get the lotion out of the damn bottle. Well I jumped in the shower and 10 mins later when I turn the shower off I still hear water running. I left the sink running and it overflowed all over the bathroom floor and it was pouring through the bathroom ceiling in the apartment below me! The management company isn't having anyone come out until today. I'm so scared about how much damage is downstairs because I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to pay for it :(  I'm so worried. We are saving every penny we have for a down payment to get out of there in a few months and we're so screwed if this is going to be a lot of money. 

• @CocoBellaF You look great! Cute outfit :)

• @CocoBellaF - You look beautiful!  :)
  • Morning all!

@swazzle - So sweet of you to do all that for your coworker!

@lavenderfields13 - UGH I'm so sorry, that's awful. I'm crossing everything it's not too expensive.

@southernpeach89 - What were you using before Callie/after Callie?

@CocoBellaF - You look great!

@caseface5 - Love those shirts! I always think cute workout clothes will motivate me more. Sadly, they never do.

Be back later to post updates...
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    @minskat30 @CocoBellaF Loving these baby bumps!!! You both look adorable today!

ETA @CocoBellaF I'm insanely jealous of the yard work you're doing. It's impossibly wet outside in our backyard and it's been so gross so our backyard is a mess. I seriously need to get out there and do some work and it's been absolutely impossible!!!! :(

• @southernpeach89 - It is going to be SO MUCH FUN.  AW all the pictures/videos of Callie trying new foods!
  • @labro - I would definitely get that checked out, it does not sound ok if you are waking up from pain like that in the middle of the night.  What are your two color options for the carpet?
  • @jenna8984 - What a sweet necklace!  I'd love to see it up close.
  • @jenjen047 Well I stopped taking BCP a few months before we started trying so it would be completely out of my system and during breastfeeding I wasn't taking anything so now that I'm not exclusively nursing anymore I'm starting back on the pill.
  • @jenna8984 You're adorable!!! I love that top.
  • @labro - We won't be doing nearly as much yardwork as I'd like.  I'd love to dig up some bushes and replant, but we'll tackle that next year.  I do need to trim my knock-out roses WAY back, and some kind of tree shrub that looks ridiculous.  And I love to do my porch up, but I really haven't since Halloween since I've been so sick.  I just haven't cared much about it.  But now that it is SPRING, I'm all about revamping it and making it look nice again.  Next year we can hopefully fix up the landscaping.
  • @labro that looks like the carpet we got.  Honestly the multicolor hides pet hair really nicely, so no one can tell if I haven't vacuumed haha

• @speakeasy14 I fully approve your plan to be THAT aunt. ;) This shower is going to be huge! I hope your cupcakes are a hit!

Yeah, she really sold me on this stuff. Apparently it has some sort of "Pet Protect" finish which stops dog hairs from getting embedded in the carpet so it makes for easier cleaning.

• @TwoDimes Please see above! ;) I wish I could find a photo of it in a room but I'll AW when we get the larger samples in.

@jenna8984 You are adorable!! That baby bump is seriously starting to stick out!

• @lavenderfields13 ugh do you have renter's insurance? I hope it's not too much you have to pay out of pocket. 
  • @TwoDimes Yeah I hope so too. I'm not normally one to whine about this stuff but my third wakeful night in a row is starting to wear on me.

• @jenna8984 - That necklace is ADORABLE.  As are you.  :)

@labro - Puppy Love carpet?!?  <3<3<3  Seriously though, that is a good color.  We don't have much carpet in our house but I was thinking of doing a similar color in our basement when we add carpet there. 

@speakeasy14 - I AM that aunt.  ;)  That shower sounds huge!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards