Florida-South Florida

Ceremony Start Time??

I am trying to figure out the best "start time" for my ceremony. My wedding is September 4, 2016 in South Florida, and we will not be having a first look so we will be taking pictures after the ceremony. I don't think the ceremony will be long (I'm thinking longest 30 minutes?)

Did anyone have their wedding/ or is having their wedding in September in Florida and have a good recommendation for a start time? We only have the venue for a certain amount of hours, so I also don't want the wedding to end too early, but I don't want it to be dark when we take our pictures.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!! 

Re: Ceremony Start Time??

• I'm getting married 9/3/16 in Ft. Lauderdale. Sunset is at 7 pm so we scheduled the wedding at 6 pm. There will be enough time to get in some pics with the sunlight and the sunset. 
  • I am also a September Bride! 09/10/16 in Boca Raton. My ceremony starts at 6:30 and cocktail hour starts at 7:30. We are doing a first look so we can get in some pictures before the ceremony, but we will also be taking some sunset pictures afterwards. Sunset makes for beautiful pictures! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards