Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hump Day

It's Wednesday.  What are you doing to make it through today?

I decided to be 15 minutes late and get some coffee!  Baby Kennedy is a fan of the half-caf latte, I think.

Maybe my face will wake up now!

What's happening today?

Re: Hump Day

• Options
    It's a dreary hump day here in MA. I think it's supposed to clear up after 11 though so that's nice. 

Last night BF and I went grocery shopping but I haven't been feeling too great so I didn't get much. I have been trying to drink half my weight in water, and in doing so, I have felt very bloated lately. The past two nights I haven't wanted much for lunch because I was feeling very full from the day, even though I didn't each much. Hopefully tonight I will not feel that way, or else I need to find a new way to get my water in. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - Being lte for coffee is acceptable.

@caseface5 - This weather blows. How much water are you drinking? I've heard a good rule of thumb is to drink 1 oz of water for every kilogram you weigh.

I WFH yesterday and it was glorious! Not much else is going on. Ho hum. Come onnnnnn Friday!
  • Options
    @beachyone15 - All the bradford pear trees are blooming here!  Allergies are going through the roof, but I can't complain too much.  I love the warmer weather.
  • Options
    @caseface5 - Have you been eating stuff with a lot of salt/sodium in it?

@cocobellaf - That sounds so amazing (the massage AND the weather)! It's going to be chilly the next few days here with a chance of snow on Friday but next week is going to be beautiful. We're supposed to hit 70 on Wednesday. 

• Options
    @beachyone15 - Thank you! I hope so too. I don't take any chances when it comes to skin shit, it's just not worth it, so to the doctor I go. May will be here before you know it! Will you do local mini getaways or fly?

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @beachyone15 I think overall you'll be happier though than having to stay in a room with someone you can't stand. What kinds of weekend getaways are you thinking?

@CocoBellaF The weather is so horrible here today! It's in the 30s and extremely cold and windy! Luckily our weather next week looks like yours! Sunny and in the 70s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Garden here I come!!!

• Options
    Of course more of you bitches post while I'm typing. ;) 

@beachyone15 - Where do you think you'll do a getaway? H & I are planning an anniversary trip in May, to Atlanta and maybe Savannah. 

@CocoBellaF - A home massage!? That sounds like HEAVEN.

@LaBro - MOVE TO ME.

@TwoDimes - Sweet Indy. <3 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 Fish tanks are a very important dentist office accessory!! How could they do such a thing?

@GoldenPenguin Ugh I hope it's just the contact lenses bothering you and you don't have some sort of underlying issue! That's so stupid that they won't prescribe you a different brand than your doctor ordered. What does it matter if the prescription is the same?

• Options
    @jenna8984 - It went as expected.  No way to the CA trip, but she's allowing me to come in to work everyday and to church once a week.  I told her I only get 2500 steps at work, and she gave me a look and said, "that's a lot".  So...  yeah.  Besides that, bed rest.  No grocery shopping or anything like that, unless it's a short trip and I don't do any bending or lifting.  I go back in a month!

We got in the fabric samples for the crib bedding we're going to make, and my mom was able to find the expensive fabric on sale ($9.95/yd instead of $26.99/yd) so she ordered that and it should be in soon.  Yay!!

@TwoDimes - My massage therapist is awesome.  I texted her about the bed rest and she said that she would just come out to see me.  I'm so excited, not just for the massage, but for some human interaction outside of work.  Can't wait!
  • Options
    @labro - Neither do I which I really don't understand. Not one person on my FB or IRL has admitted to being a Trump supporter so I don't get it. And if you're so embarrassed to admit you're voting for someone, maybe you should rethink your life. 

@TwoDimes - That's on my list to read! Glad to hear it's good. 

@GoldenPenguin - Sadly I don't think I'll get to it until Saturday. Tomorrow I have plans with coworkers and Friday I think H and I are having a date night out. Saturday seems like the earliest I can have a catch-up-on-all-my-shows day. 

@jenna8984 - Pics?

• Options
    @swazzle and @labro - We will probably stay in Texas unless we can find a REALLY good deal on a flight somewhere (and trust me, I've been checking!) :) We are thinking of doing a weekend trip, maybe to Dallas and also doing a "stay-cation" at a really nice resort here in town. They have a lazy river! So we thought of maybe doing that mid-week (rather than on a weekend) this summer so it's less crowded, cheaper to stay, and feels more like a real vacation.

@labro - That's so crazy! Have you guys been thinking of moving? Did I miss something? :)

@jenna8984 - That's exciting!!!

• Options
    @jenjen047 and @TwoDimes I have an app that was recommended by someone from Weight Watchers and it tells me to drink 96 ounces a day. I have only reached that goal one day since having the app. I usually get between 64 and 80.

@swazzle I don't think I've had more salt/sodium recently, but maybe. I will be mindful of it because I did read that online as a possibly. 

@labro Would you be moving locally? 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin - The contacts thing is weird to me, too.  I hope it all gets sorted out quickly... how annoying!

@labro - If you all list and sell your house, do you have any idea on where you want to move to?  How exciting!!
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin - (see post above). Savannah is on our list of places we really want to go. Have you been before?

• Options
    Morning ladies!

As promised yesterday, I did a separate AW about our trip :)

Today is stupid snow but I was checking weather for next week and it'll be warmer. Yesssss!

Also I was doing some approx budgeting, and I think things will be good if the numbers I have are correct. Still waiting on some tax info, then we're having our taxes done :)
    It's almost that time of year where I go through my stuff and debate what to keep and what to toss. I'm replacing a few things this year, so ideally not spending much.

Side note; we're seeing Deadpool this weekend finally!!
  • Options
    jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @goldenpenguin - Sad pups = the worst. That should be a viable excuse for WFH.

@swazzle - Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly at the derm.

@jenna8984 - When do you find out the gender again? Also no, we haven't done any planning because we have to wait for all of H's immigration stuff to go through and it's taking longer than our lawyer expected so we are just stuck waiting. It's really fucking annoying and not fair. And it seems like the Boston office is the only one that is backed up. Other office seem to be processing at lightning speed.

RE: Trump. What the actual fuck?  I can't believe he won Massachusetts because I like to think the republicans here are fairly moderate and intelligent. I was wrong. I am legit scared that he could win the election.

ETA: @labro - That is so exciting!!! Where would you move?
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - YOU NEED TO GO. NEEEEEDDDDDD.

@beachyone15 - I haven't been! I've only heard amazing things about it though. H & I have friends in Atlanta (@LaBro & @southernpeach89, obviously, plus some other friends who moved there) who we really want to visit, but because it's our anniversary, we'd like to do SOMETHING a little romantic too, haha

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Morning! Busy at work but I haven't been able to come chat yet this week so I wanted to say hi  :(

I'm really disappointed that Trump won in MA but honestly I'm not even that surprised. He's winning so many of the primaries but I kind of thought MA was better than that. I voted for Bernie and was sad to see that Hillary beat him. 
    Unfortunately I have a LOT of people on my FB newsfeed that are Trump supporters. It makes me sick and I kind of wish I could just delete them all. 

@jenna8984 Yay for baby's room decor!

@caseface5 Hope you feel better

@swazzle I hope whatever's on your arm is nothing serious and enjoy drinks with your aunt!

That's all I got right now- gotta get back to work!

ETA: Oh @labro How come you guys are thinking of selling? Are you looking to move to a different neighborhood or bigger house?

• Options
    aaaannnnnddddd because of this stupid weather, I now have a bloody nose.
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger - We loved Deadpool. SO. FUNNY.

I also just want to say that I'm proud of Texas. We didn't vote Trump!!!

• Options
    @labro - That house is incredible and is now my dream house too. Except maybe minus the stairs on the front.
  • Options

@beachyone15 Lazy rivers are the best- that gets my vote!

@labro I know right?! He said that it cost $1,000 a month to clean and maintain and bring in new fish. I was like soooo what's your point? lol. Wow, why are you looking to sell? I'm sure because you'd make a nice profit but how far can that go on a new home? Inventory is still sooo low that it might be hard finding something in a higher budget? That happened to us anyways, there were tons of starter homes like the 1 we sold, and half million dollar homes on the market but nothing in between at the level we wanted, which had the highest demand.

@cocobellaf aaaw that sucks, I'm sorry!!

@goldenpenguin your sig is cracking me up. Also, have you been to Acadia National Park? I really want to go for a weekend before the baby comes, I've never been.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards