Not Engaged Yet

Oh hi, Thursday, good to see you

I couldn't wait for @swazzle any longer. Happy Thursday!

There is nothing special about today at all except that tonight is the Crossfit 16.2 announcement, which will be fun to watch! Here are some questions for you today:

1-What are you wearing today? (bonus points for pictures)
2-If you got a new pet, what would you name it?
3-Where is the next place that you are flying to?
4-What is the last thing that you bought?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Oh hi, Thursday, good to see you

• Morning!

Today is a pretty boring day. Just waiting for Friday! I had to come in to work this past Saturday so I get to leave a little early tomorrow. I'm trying to see if I can schedule a massage for when I leave work- I really really need one. 
    I made myself work out last night after skipping Tuesday and I need to again today. It's so hard to keep my motivation. Then I'm making this for dinner.

Oh I need to go get a passport picture today too during my lunch break so I can send in for a passport with my new last name. I only have until April- the time has gone by SO fast.

Plain long sleeve shirt with a comfy sweater, black skinnies and black booties

Might depend on their personality- I think I'd want to meet them before naming them. But possibly Delilah. Although I love that name for a human baby. 

No idea. No vacation plans in sight :(  We were hoping to go to Mexico with my parents and bro in the fall but with trying to save every penny for a house I don't think that's gonna happen. 

Lunch from Panera yesterday

• jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016

@swazzle Jealous of your sweet view.

Not much happening today. My boss is here from Chicago so I love catching up with him. And I have my favorite meal/leftovers for lunch so that's always a win. (sour cream chicken & rice)

1-What are you wearing today?  dark jeans, navy & white striped top
    2-If you got a new pet, what would you name it? I have no idea, maybe a dog named Max or something?
    3-Where is the next place that you are flying to? nowhere! Already flew twice while being pregnant, so we have no plans of any future travel until the babe is like a year old
    4-What is the last thing that you bought? the decals that you saw yesterday

• Epic fail...I meant to link the recipe instead of just rambling about how incredible it was. Recipe is here.
  • @jenjen047 @lavenderfields13- Both of those recipes looks so delicious!

@beachyone15 - That's such great news! I love unexpected money and your hypothetical animal's name :smile: 

@cu97tiger - I love those pants. Yay for the HELOC! 

• @beachyone15 - Woooo extra money! That's awesome!!

@southernpeach89 - Awww poor Callie. Teething just sounds miserable for everyone involved. Are there paid meds for babies?

@lavenderfields13 - Massage sounds awesome. Is there a decently affordable place that you know of?

@swazzle - Glad your bump was OK, but sending vibes for the biopsy! It sucks you have to wait 2 whole weeks.

@caseface5 - You can do it!
  • Also @cu97tiger - I am so impressed that you haven't bought anything since Sunday!
  • @cu97tiger It was so hard!!! I did scaled too. I can't imagine what RX felt like lol.

@jenjen047 Yea there are some things...I use the gel sometimes but that doesn't work nearly as well as the dissolving tablets. I'm also ordering an amber necklace which I've heard work well too. She is biting everything so I've been freezing all her teething toys...that seems to help too.
  • Morning ladies!!

Not much last night. Ended up going for dinner because we're lazy, so obv the pork chops in my crock pot burnt on edges. They're fine, but just sucks.
    I also finished the pack of double stuffed oreos that I'd bought on Monday ... I don't buy them for this reason! Lol

Also ... very easy to be snarky when you have cookies.
    Matt did something and wanted recognition.

me: do you want a hero biscuit?
    Matt; yes
    me: *hands him oreo cookie*
    Matt: that's an oreo
    me: no, it's a heroreo biscuit.

Tonight we need to stop at the mall after work because Matt's phone is glitchy so bad it actually posted something 100x on fb without his permission. I may pick up a couple tshirts at F21 while there. Some cute basic mint and light pink that i'm hoping they'll have in stock.

Now questions!

grey sweater, black and white stripped tshirt, black dress pants, black heels

depends on the pet. Something cool ... like Nitro

No idea. Just got home lol

Tea and croissant yesterday
  • @cu97tiger - I was so surprised because I've only ever heard that you never get money back, your payment always increases, etc. So we're going to enjoy this because it may not happen next year! That's awesome that you'll get to pay so many things off. One of the few things I actually like about adulting is the feeling of paying things off!

@swazzle - You always look so put together!

• untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @TwoDimes I love Japril so much, that episode was stressful! Between them and Alex and Jo AND I'm still burning from Derek, I can't deal. And in the episode before this last one I nearly fainted. It was awful. So, wine it is lol

edited to avoid spoilers :)
  • @beachyone15 That's great news, what a relief! Always great to be able to save more money.

@southernpeach89 Poor Callie :( Glad she slept better last night. I hope the amber necklace works for her teething pain.

@jenjen047 I actually bought a $29 Groupon for a chiropractic place that does massages and it's around the corner from my house! It's newer so there are no reviews but it's close and it's only $29 so whatever. 

• @MissKittyDanger - I honestly didn't think it was possible to burn something in the crock pot. How long did you leave it in?

@twodimes - Baby Georgia!!! <3<3

@southernpeach89 - I've heard about the amber necklaces too. How do they work?
  • @TwoDimes I got 1/2 chicken caesar sandwich with NO ONIONS and chips because I'm the pickiest person and that's pretty much all I eat from there besides caesar salad lol. 
    I love the name Georgia for a dog. Poppy is cute too. 

• @minskat30 yep when my 20s end five years from now I'll most likely do the exact same thing, provided Greys Anatomy lasts five more seasons ;)
  • @jenjen047 - I actually just realized that I ordered baby aspirin on Amazon yesterday. But other than that, no purchases since Sunday!

@minskat30 - That necklace is gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• TwoDimes said:
    @untouchablets, I'm trying to avoid spoilers in case anyone else is watching or behind, but I don't think hope is lost. I don't think anyone is "over." That's all I'll say :)
    Agreed!
  • @minskat30 yep when my 20s end five years from now I'll most likely do the exact same thing, provided Greys Anatomy lasts five more seasons ;)
    Ha!  I missed the "early" in your original post.  Sorry.  Didn't mean to age you 5 years.  ;)
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes OMG Greta is such a little chunk! Indy needs a sister!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards