New York-Long Island

Mediterranean Manor

Hello Ladies!

Just wondering if anyone got married here. My wedding is booked and I'm really excited because I love the place. The food is delicious and the staff is very accomodating. My only question is to those who have had their ceremony there. The cocktail hour immediately follows the ceremony, so do they do any type of receiving line? And you know when you exit the church and everyone blows bubbles or something? Did you do anything like that, or does having my ceremony & reception at the same location mean that's something I won't be able to do?
April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 158 Invited
image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
image 23 Will be missing out!
image 6 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: Mediterranean Manor

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    no. i honestly haven't ever heard about it. frankly i have no idea where patchogue is either-i know it's south shore somewhere.... :)
    i'm sure you could ask them about receiving lines etc.. and if it's a great place i'm sure they'll accomidate you any way that they can.

• arizoniscjarizoniscj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my engagement party there and it was fantastic!  We were very pleased!  I would suggest just calling and asking them about the receiving line, etc.  They were very easy to deal with when I was planning the engagement party.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards