New Hampshire

Adventurous Bachelorette Party Ideas for NH or MA

I'm looking for unique, fun, uncommon ideas for a bachelorette party for those of us older (but adventurous) girls!  My group is past the getting drunk til we puke stage and have had our fill of manly naked bodies stripping in our faces.  We were contemplating white water rafting and then found out the guys were doing that so we didn't want to copy (but it's not out of the question yet).  Any other ideas?  (no skydiving!)  

Re: Adventurous Bachelorette Party Ideas for NH or MA

• Similar to white water rafting is floating down the Pemi or the Saco.  I'm assuming this will be during the summer?  What about a water park like Water Country?  A hike in one of the mountains in Franconia and then going to the Common Man in Lincoln for drinks and dinner afterwards? A lot of the ski mountains have summer activities now like zip lining that could be fun.  If you prefer the water you could do a sailboat cruise out of Portsmouth, fishing would be more ambitious or something boat-related on Winnipesaukee...
  • We went to Muse Paintbar.... maybe not terribly adventurous but it was a lot of fun. Paint Nite also has a lot of locations. 
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards