Wedding Party
Options

Battle of the HashTags

So my fiancé and I met in college (Tennessee State University) and have been together for 5 years. We both came up with different hashtags and I need help on which one we should go with. The theme to our wedding is our love story. So anyway back to the hashtags.

1) #WilliamsWedding2017 (his last name is Williams)
2) #fromTSUtoIDO

Re: Battle of the HashTags

• Options

So my fiancé and I met in college (Tennessee State University) and have been together for 5 years. We both came up with different hashtags and I need help on which one we should go with. The theme to our wedding is our love story. So anyway back to the hashtags.

2) #fromTSUtoIDO

If you really want guests to make use of them, then simpler and memorable are the way to go.  #WilliamsWedding2017
  • Options
    MobKaz said:

2) #fromTSUtoIDO

If you really want guests to make use of them, then simpler and memorable are the way to go.  #WilliamsWedding2017
    Ditto.
  • Options
    Agreed! If they were to use it, people are likely to mistype the second option.
  • Options
    Why not both? I think #WilliamsWedding2017 is simpler, which is nice. But #FromTSUtoIDO has more personality and is fun! You could put both on the sign or program (or wherever you're putting the hashtag!) and then look for pics after. If guests just want to use one, that's fine too. No biggie.

Also, not sure if Williams is a psudenomyn or your actual name, but while simple is good this is a very common name and there is likely other "Williams weddings" in 2017. Maybe one more identifying detail would be good? 
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I prefer #fromTSUtoIDO. It's fun!
  • Options
    I like #fromTSUtoIDO 
  • Options
    I like the TSU one better.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I vote TSUtoIDO, someone else may use the WilliamsWedding one since it's not an uncommon name or hashtag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards