Chit Chat

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• I watched  nine episodes of the Gilmore Girls this weekend.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • H and I stayed up until "3" Saturday night because of daylight savings time. Which then meant we slept in until 11.

Then I spent the rest of the day playing my computer game, reading, and watching tv. Almost nothing was accomplished aside from seeing my parents and the dishes.
  • luckya23luckya23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2016
    I spent all weekend (including Friday) painting my cabinets, slept until almost 11 today, and texted my part time job manager to let her know that I have no interest in working this week.
    I have my real estate exam tomorrow 1.5 hrs north of here, but pt manager wants me to drop off my work laptop that supposedly I'm not supposed to bring home 1.5 hrs south of here.  So I may just drop off my resignation letter with it on Wednesday.

ETA: I was also secretly glad I didn't have to go see my new nephew on Friday (born Tuesday) so I could start the cabinets with DH.  I've already kicked DH off the project.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• I drank a whole bottle of Peach Fusion Barefoot Bubbly by myself last night and I don't even feel bad about it for a second.

I absolutely love that Peach Fusion..... everyone makes fun of me for loving it so...but i don't care.... :)
  • I drank a whole bottle of Peach Fusion Barefoot Bubbly by myself last night and I don't even feel bad about it for a second.

I absolutely love that Peach Fusion..... everyone makes fun of me for loving it so...but i don't care.... :)

I've never had it, help me out.  Is it a super sweet wine?  Does it have a good, refreshing peachy flavor?

I'm not much for sweet wines, but I do like a good fruity flavor.  It's a difficult fine line to balance.

Speaking of yummy fruit flavors...my confession.  Took a 2-hour nap yesterday...in the middle of the day...MAY have had something to do with the half pitcher of strong black cherry daiquiri I had for brunch.  Made from real black cherries.  Yummers, but still not as good as strawberry.  It was an experiment. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I've never had it, help me out.  Is it a super sweet wine?  Does it have a good, refreshing peachy flavor?

I'm not much for sweet wines, but I do like a good fruity flavor.  It's a difficult fine line to balance.

Speaking of yummy fruit flavors...my confession.  Took a 2-hour nap yesterday...in the middle of the day...MAY have had something to do with the half pitcher of strong black cherry daiquiri I had for brunch.  Made from real black cherries.  Yummers, but still not as good as strawberry.  It was an experiment. 

I think it is more fruity than sweet. It has a great peach flavor. It's worth trying if you like peachy things! A bottle is only about $10.

I think it is more fruity than sweet. It has a great peach flavor. It's worth trying if you like peachy things! A bottle is only about $10.
    yes....I would also say more on the fruity side, but its definitely not dry.  I LOVE the peach flavor and the price! 
  • @thefanciestbeckler and @Knottie1457544162, thanks for the descriptions!  I like the Barefoot Bubbly brand, just had not ever noticed the Peach Fusion.  Now I definitely want to try it!

For cheap wines that still have a good taste, I'm also a big fan of Yellow Tail.

There's my second confession.  I can barely, if at all, taste the difference between an expensive wine vs. a cheap wine.  Though I'm not so much ashamed as I am glad about that!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm working from home today, which means NBC is permanently on in the background.  There's a wedding on Days of our Lives and I'm balling like a baby.
  • Confession- I may graffiti my local Trader Joe's. 
    Why? Well, I usually walk there but the other night DH and I took the car and parked in the garage. On our way out, we saw the exit sign which read, "Your adventure is concluded!"
    Wait, what?
    Shouldn't it be, "Your adventure has concluded," or "Your adventure is complete," and would I be wrong to go correct their sign? :wink: 
    Bad grammar in professional spaces really bothers me. But seriously, tell me if TJ's is actually right and I'm wrong because it really bothers me. 
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one!  
  • Confession- I may graffiti my local Trader Joe's. 
    Why? Well, I usually walk there but the other night DH and I took the car and parked in the garage. On our way out, we saw the exit sign which read, "Your adventure is concluded!"
    Wait, what?
    Shouldn't it be, "Your adventure has concluded," or "Your adventure is complete," and would I be wrong to go correct their sign? :wink: 
    Bad grammar in professional spaces really bothers me. But seriously, tell me if TJ's is actually right and I'm wrong because it really bothers me. 

At a large office building I used to work at, one of the numbers in one of the elevators had a number that was a different font size from the other numbers.  It was the top panel that lights up when the elevator stops on a floor.  It bothered me every time I was on that elevator.  Because it was WRONG, so it always caught my eye.  Lord help me, it's been almost 10 years since I worked there and I still remember it was the number 2, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HUGE confession - I watched the Duggars show and now I'm watching the new one. I disagree with most of their opinions and the way they handled/are handling Josh and I feel terrible for his poor wife, but I freaking love them. I think they're all adorable and I want to put all the kids (except Josh) in my pocket.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I'm going to work my way through a bottle of red, anyone have any upcoming events I can attribute it to? Happy to help  :)

• lnixon8 said:
    One of my students goes absolutly crazy with cheap stinky body spray in my classroom.  I finally snapped and asked if she gave up showering for lent and that's why she was torturing me 
    LMFAO!
  • I ate almost a whole box of Trader Joe's Triple Ginger Snaps!
  • I just dropped older DD of at gymnastics and sat down playing on my phone...almost forgot I still need to go pick up younger DD. Oops.  I'm very tired.  
  • Boss: "Did Sally go home?"

SSC: "No, she's in the bathroom taking pictures of herself."

This literally made me LOL :smiley: 
  • I'm going to work my way through a bottle of red, anyone have any upcoming events I can attribute it to? Happy to help  :)
    I'm under contract to sell my condo and under contract to buy a new condo with DH. I could use a LOT of red wine, thanks. 

I'm under contract to sell my condo and under contract to buy a new condo with DH. I could use a LOT of red wine, thanks. 
    Works for me!

• edited March 2016
    @CMGragain, is that your kitty in your avatar? I adore ginger cats! My oldest, Oliver, is ginger and white. All three of our cats plus our dog are previously loved too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards