Wedding 911

Broken Leg!

2»

Re: Broken Leg!

• I tore my calf muscle 8 weeks before my wedding, not the same but similar. I altered my dress with flats. Luckily I didn't have a train on my dress and my seamstress was an odd duck and hemmed the back of the dress the same length as the front - as in it was a bit shorter once my curvy booties was in the dress. You have tons of options and I'm sure you'll find a good one for you. Hang in there, I know how devastating an injury right beforehand can be. Just remember, you'll be married even if you don't get all the details done.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• justsuzie said:
    CMGragain said:
    justsuzie said:
    I actually found some wedge chuck taylors.  I can bedazzle the shit out of them!
    I am not a fan of brides wearing Chuck Taylors to make a statement, but in your case, you have my full blessings to wear them!  Bling them up!

SITB

You can get them already bedazzled in some models, but I'm not sure about the wedges. Have fun with the customization!

ETA: They have fringe and other cool embellishments too!

http://www.converse.com/us/en/products/converse/all-sneakers?prefn1=gender&prefv1=Women&nav_fo=lightweightnav-women-categories-sneakers
    Who knew there were so many options!  I really like the florals.  You really won't be able to see my shoes with the dress anyhow so I am basically using this as an opportunity to buy a pair of shoes that I may actually wear again.  This way I can justify the splurge on a pair of sneakers.  Although, will I actually wear bedazzled converse again?  Well, I am an art teacher so anything is possible!
    Apropos of nothing, I just wanted to say thank you--I love art teachers and think they are a wonderful force for good in the world. 

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
  • edited April 2016
    How's your leg, @justsuzie?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards