Chit Chat

Who or what are you side-eyeing?

1101112131416»

Re: Who or what are you side-eyeing?

• Oh gawd! Now they have a honey fund listed on their registry. Egads!
  • I'm side eying Loki cat who has had his naughty pants on since I got home. He's knocked several things off my altar, which he knows he's not supposed to be on, jumped on the counter, knocked over the recycle bin, knocked a speaker onto the floor and slapped poor Dusty cat on the ass at least 5 times. He's currently shut up in his room with stern orders to "think about what he's done". He's lucky he's cute because he can be such an asshole. 

• The creator(s) of Swype.  Because I use the words "aha" and "glibly" with such frequency (e.g. NEVER) that it's okay to use those words to replace "and" and "think."  And stop correcting the words YOU think are wrong.  95% of the time, they are correct and your "autocorrects" make my messages incomprehensible.

Also, changing "about" to "shit" is soooooooo not cool when I'm composing an email for work.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• I'm side-eyeing the person who brought in sausage rolls and cinnamon buns to work and placed them right next to my desk. I'm also side-eyeing my co-workers who keep coming up to me and reminding me it's there and to grab some. Can't a girl diet in peace?

• I'm side eying Loki cat who has had his naughty pants on since I got home. He's knocked several things off my altar, which he knows he's not supposed to be on, jumped on the counter, knocked over the recycle bin, knocked a speaker onto the floor and slapped poor Dusty cat on the ass at least 5 times. He's currently shut up in his room with stern orders to "think about what he's done". He's lucky he's cute because he can be such an asshole. 
    Angel is being sass cat also! He's discovered he can get on window sil and is pushing his luck by being up there.

I'll post when I get a photo but he has this "zero fucks given if I'm not allowed up here" face ...
  • Side-eyeing the FUCK out of H!!

I have legit been asking him since Oct 1st to put the damn bed together. Okay, first we didn't have bracket. Now we do. Then the drill battery died and we can't find the charger. Well buddy, you just asked your stepdad to borrow it so GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO GET IT BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF SLEEPING ON THE GD FLOOR!!

Grrr
  • I'm side-eyeing the person who brought in sausage rolls and cinnamon buns to work and placed them right next to my desk. I'm also side-eyeing my co-workers who keep coming up to me and reminding me it's there and to grab some. Can't a girl diet in peace?

Everyone on my office does that. I started taking food and throwing it away to shut them up.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
    Angel is being sass cat also! He's discovered he can get on window sil and is pushing his luck by being up there.

I'll post when I get a photo but he has this "zero fucks given if I'm not allowed up here" face ...
    Pixel has decided that our laundry needs to be carried upstairs and then subsequently distributed throughout the house.  It started when he found a box of my old panties, which he carried upstairs one by one and spread everywhere in the living a dining room...while we had overnight guests!   :o  When our friend woke up the next morning to find everything covered with probably a dozen or more pairs of panties, she was like, "I must have missed quite a party after I went to bed."  Also, since these were not-in-use panties they were a mix of tiny flimsy little things from when I was much thinner and also the ugly granny panties I wore in HS when I didn't give a shit.

Well, now that the panties have been put back away Pixel has shifted his focus to socks.  He digs through the hamper and/or laundry basket to bring FI at least one or two socks per night while he sleeps.  He has even transported full length dresses and heavy jeans up multiple flights of stairs.  It's nuts!
    Our former cat did that when he missed someone. My stuff was easier but every so often he would try and drag my dad's heavier clothes down. It would end up on the stairs because he gave up trying. LMFAO

However .... it was only one thing. Not a whole box like Pixel ;)
  • edited October 2016
    @SaintPaulGal, at least Pixel doesn't eat underwear and socks like Moose!  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards