Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's Friday!

Re: It's Friday!

• Options
    @AlPacina I love that Michael spends the entire show not realizing he's as terrible and selfish as all his family members. They really put the fun in dysfunction. Oh god, and Tobias! I just blue myself! I really need to watch that show again. I haven't since Netflix released season 4... season 4 was so terrible that I avoided watching it for a while. Re: H-- I'll keep an eye on him. He's not one to go home early or take it easy, but I'll be a nag and make him. I'm soooo glad the wreck wasn't worse!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

@eilis1228 - Season 4 WAS terrible! I didn't even finish it! Almost nothing was funny about it at all.

My favorite Tobias moments:

A New Start:

He's an analyst AND a therapist:

He's definitely my favorite character. Although between AD and Archer I am a HUGE Jessica Walter fan.

• Options
    @eilis1228 - When BF does make it home for a visit, we usually spend one night staying up until ungodly hours binging on entire seasons of Arrested Development, Archer, or Game of Thrones.  Much pizza and wine has been consumed with much laughter.

@everybody - Thanks for all the support.  I'm feeling a little more encouraged (although maybe it's just that I've been distracted because I actually have to teach today).  Plus I did manage to go for a lunchtime run which always lifts my spirits.  Especially because I was representing my Cubbies and my alma mater and taking pictures with lions:

• Options
    @eilis1228 - "Has anybody in this family ever SEEN a chicken?"

• Options
    @labro - And now I'll be singing Avril Lavigne in my head for the rest of the day. "Eee yeayea, yeayea, yeayea, yeayea, yeaaaaaaa"

• Options
    @minskat30 omg that looks so comfy and fun!!! 
  • Options
    @eilis1228 "She calls it a mayonegg"

@AlPacina my brother actually saw someone with that license plate in NC and got a photo of it! I couldn't believe it.
  • Options
    @minskat30  adorable and looks super comfy!!

@eilis1228 @AlPacina  @futuremrshistorian
    Jessica Lange is amazing! I haven't seen AHS but I hear she's great there also. Mrs Archer and Ms. Bluth are basically the same person XD

Does anyone who has a long weekend {or just about to go on vacation} always have that "NEED TO FINISH EVERYTHING ON MY DESK" feeling right before?

I swear, I have 2hrs left and I just want to do nothing but need to clear off my desk *sob*
  • Options
    PamBeesly524PamBeesly524 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    off-topic: What's going on with TK today? Why is every board the "Royal Wedding" board?!

• Options
    Good afternoon NEY :)

Today is my Friday! So excited. Even though it was only a 3 day work week, I am beat! I can't wait for this month to be over and April to come...and the GTG! Tomorrow I have to drop off my car to an autobody shop because I messed up my bumper parking outside of my house...big mistake on my part :( 

Plans for the weekend are pretty tame. Hopefully I can clean my house and relax a bit. Nothing really going on for Easter. 

I will definitely read up on everyone else's day and weekend plans in a lil bit. I miss being here so much!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @PamBeesly524 What? Where is this magical Royal Weddings board????

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 I don't see that but wtf I wanna go on the Royal Wedding board!?! I bet the jewelry is blingtastic 
  • Options
    @labro @speakeasy14 It's gone now! It says Attire & Accessories. I'm kind of sad though, I want it to come back. Kate Middleton must be the only one participating on that board.
  • Options

@eilis1228 @AlPacina  @futuremrshistorian
    Jessica Lange is amazing! I haven't seen AHS but I hear she's great there also. Mrs Archer and Ms. Bluth are basically the same person XD
    @MissKittyDanger - Jessica Walter is the lady from Archer and Arrested Development. Jessica Lange is also awesome, but they're not the same person. I totally recommend AHS specifically for JL's acting though!

• Options
    @AlPacina  Dammit! I always mess them up. Still hilarious lady and both talented *blushes*
  • Options
    @AlPacina  Dammit! I always mess them up. Still hilarious lady and both talented *blushes*

If it makes you feel better...... I have to think a looooong time before I use the names of either Holly Hunter or Helen Hunt. I cannot keep them straight for the life of me.

• Options
    AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @wink0erin - Purim sounds like an experience!
    wink0erin said:

@labro Purim was fun, they read the Book of Esther and whenever you hear the names of the heroes (Esther and Mordecai) you cheer and applaud and every time the bad guy's name (Haman) is said you boo and make noise.

I don't know if you've heard of Astoria, OR, but it's where the Goonies house is. In that town, they put on this yearly play where everyone in the audience has a bag of popcorn and when the bad guy comes on stage you boo and throw it at him. I've always loved that!

ETA: To clarify, I loved it when everyone ELSE did it. I was busy eating mine.

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

@labro Purim was fun, they read the Book of Esther and whenever you hear the names of the heroes (Esther and Mordecai) you cheer and applaud and every time the bad guy's name (Haman) is said you boo and make noise.

I don't know if you've heard of Astoria, OR, but it's where the Goonies house is. In that town, they put on this yearly play where everyone in the audience has a bag of popcorn and when the bad guy comes on stage you boo and throw it at him. I've always loved that!

Who would WASTE perfectly good popcorn?!?!

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Can I go home yet?
    If I'm still stuck at work, so are you. Suffer with me!
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:
    Can I go home yet?

So much this.  I still have another class!
  • Options

caseface5 said:
    TwoDimes said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

Who would WASTE perfectly good popcorn?!?!

Now I want popcorn. Although I've basically wanted some all day .... stupid morning news had Poppa Jack's on and they had all the flavours on *-*
  • Options
    OMG, no........ Did the TK format change for anyone else? This never bodes well for me on my super shitty work computer.

• Options
    AlPacina said:
    OMG, no........ Did the TK format change for anyone else? This never bodes well for me on my super shitty work computer.
    Yes, sigh, never bodes well for me either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards