Chit Chat

Oh honey, do you really think he wants to watch reality TV?

2»

Re: Oh honey, do you really think he wants to watch reality TV?

• hellohkb said:
    How ridiculous. H saw many pictures of me in my dress, we had a first look, and we hung out before the ceremony. He still cried like a baby when I walked down the aisle- And he is the most unemotional person I've ever met!

ditto on that. H didn't cry at our first look, but was super teary for the real thing
  • While I did this ridiculous, it can't be good for klienfields. I would have expected them to intervene. If I was willing to spend $40k on a dress, which I'm not, I sure as hell wouldn't go there after this story. I get that she should have read the contract more carefully, but I'm sure excitement and the lure of the show are intoxicating. While she's obviously screwed, I'd expect a number of other high ticket dress buyers to go elsewhere. 

But whatever, the drama amuses me. :wink: 
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Did anyone else watch? It was very underwhelming. It's more likely that she was less upset about people seeing her dress and more embarrassed that she talked about Beyoncé the whole time. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I mean, even if it was a show like SYTTD, I'm pretty sure DH would want to watch if I were on TV.

Still, if it was that important to me that he not see it before the wedding, we could record it and he would respect that. Methinks it's more about the fact that she couldn't stop all the other guests from watching it, per the nonsense about the "grand entrance."
  • laurad75 said:
    Did anyone else watch? It was very underwhelming. It's more likely that she was less upset about people seeing her dress and more embarrassed that she talked about Beyoncé the whole time. 
    I'm watching now and thus far just can't move past the other girl buying a dress who's friend has those lips. It's a train wreck I can't stop staring at 
  • Wtf is the "Say yes to the Address" after the episode?? I know they did a special of some over the top couple that included their house but still 
  • kvruns said:
    Wtf is the "Say yes to the Address" after the episode?? I know they did a special of some over the top couple that included their house but still 
    Apparently that's one of the main reasons why they couldn't put a different episode in this one's place/hold this episode for a later date, the tie in. The name is terrible, was it as bad as it sounds?
  • Was the dress a Pnina like some PPs thought?
  • kvruns said:
    Wtf is the "Say yes to the Address" after the episode?? I know they did a special of some over the top couple that included their house but still 
    Apparently that's one of the main reasons why they couldn't put a different episode in this one's place/hold this episode for a later date, the tie in. The name is terrible, was it as bad as it sounds?
    It was really just like an episode of House Hunters with lots of references to being newlyweds and showing wedding pix. It wasn't that bad other than the girl was annoying 
  • kvruns said:
    kvruns said:
    It was really just like an episode of House Hunters with lots of references to being newlyweds and showing wedding pix. It wasn't that bad other than the girl was annoying 
    But their dog is awesome.  I would watch a reality show about that dog. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards