Wedding Woes

OMG I need to tell someone about this tackiness

Niece is turning 4 next month so my SIL puts a picture on Facebook of her with a caption that says "Nice is turning 4 on Date!"  Okay, no big deal. 

In the comments she links to her birthday wishlist. And this fucker is like 3 pages of shit. There is no invitation to a party, no other comments asking her if she could share a list because someone wants to buy a gift. This is just a "her birthday is coming up and here's the list so no excuses if you don't buy her something" shit. 

Tacky. I want to say something, I really do but I'd rather not start something with DH's family. 

Re: OMG I need to tell someone about this tackiness

• Ugh. Reminds me of a former student who had a private courthouse wedding and then announced it on FB with a link to their registry. Super classy.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I would give the gift of one on one time with the niece doing an activity. I never get my nieces and nephew items ... too much stuff already. I love the suggestion of asking when the party is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards