May 2016 Weddings
Options

where my girls at??

Our poor May 2016 board has been so quiet lately!! I assume it's because everyone has been so busy making everything absolutely perfect for the big day like I have been! I really can't believe that I'm 49 days out!! Where has the time gone?? I remember back in July when we got engaged thinking that this was going to be the longest 10 months of my life waiting for May to get here! Now looking back I wish I would've appreciated that time more! I'm still feeling good with where we're at.

I'm sending out the invites on Monday which I'm feeling a tad behind with those but I think it'll be alright! I'm working on Thank You notes for the showers and I need to get together with my flower girls to decide on the exact style of their dresses. I have in mind what I'd like them to look like there are just a few little details that need to be decided on.

I just got my boots that I'll be wearing so I'll be able to get my dress altered! They were my Christmas present from FI so I'm excited to finally have them in my possession!!

I have a few other payments to make once we get a little closer to the 30 day mark...which wow typing that out makes me want to freak out a little!! Ladies we're getting so close I can't hardly stand it! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend! It's supposed to be rainy here in Northern Indiana but the weather men say 63 so that's good at least! My mom is making leg of lamb for lunch tomorrow...I'm not sure why she is trying to tackle that...her idea of cooking is a Stouffer's Lasagna haha!! Hopefully it'll turn out ok! Have a great weekend!!

Re: where my girls at??

• Options
    Look how close my signature champagne glasses are to the countdown end!  

We are 40 days out today and really starting to focus on getting the little details done.  My BM gifts are done and I think I am going to give them to the girls at my shower this Sunday since I won't see all of them together until the wedding day and it will be chaotic.  

Our tasting is next weekend, we still have to order our welcome bags, finalize our music and the seating chart later next month once we have all the rsvps.  I'm sure there are a handful of other details to get done too.  

6 weeks from today we will be married and on our way to our honeymoon!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I just ordered one of my BM gifts a couple minutes ago and I'm trying to figure out something for my MOH...she's been less than stellar and I'm not sure what I'm going to get her!

My MIL is super excited about the rehearsal and she's going all out for it! I can't wait to see what she has planned! She even made up little goodie bags for all the kids involved and they're adorable! She's been amazing throughout this whole thing and I'm very thankful for her!

I still have a lot to do when it comes to the music! I have a pretty good start but I still have to figure out how to play all the songs without having to buy them all on iTunes. I need to schedule an appointment with the florist to go over what she has as far as centerpieces and linens. I'm feeling pretty good about everything though! Food is all decided on...it's just a matter of preparing everything which we can't do until closer to the day.

I was having a really horrible day at work last week and I had to tell myself that in 2 months I will be sipping a drink on the beach in Mexico!

• Options

I just ordered one of my BM gifts a couple minutes ago and I'm trying to figure out something for my MOH...she's been less than stellar and I'm not sure what I'm going to get her!

My MIL is super excited about the rehearsal and she's going all out for it! I can't wait to see what she has planned! She even made up little goodie bags for all the kids involved and they're adorable! She's been amazing throughout this whole thing and I'm very thankful for her!

I still have a lot to do when it comes to the music! I have a pretty good start but I still have to figure out how to play all the songs without having to buy them all on iTunes. I need to schedule an appointment with the florist to go over what she has as far as centerpieces and linens. I'm feeling pretty good about everything though! Food is all decided on...it's just a matter of preparing everything which we can't do until closer to the day.

I was having a really horrible day at work last week and I had to tell myself that in 2 months I will be sipping a drink on the beach in Mexico!

How about Spotify or Apple Music?  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard about Spotify...they offer a 1 month free trial so I haven't been able to play around with it yet because I don't want to buy a subscription to only use it for one day! I haven't heard about Apple Music...are you able to make your own playlists with that?
  • Options
    I think you can make playlists on Apple Music but I don't know it as well as I know Spotify.  I would recommend signing up for Spotify and getting used to it.  The subscription is not that much (maybe $10 monthly) and you can cancel it after the wedding.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    laurad75 said:
    I think you can make playlists on Apple Music but I don't know it as well as I know Spotify.  I would recommend signing up for Spotify and getting used to it.  The subscription is not that much (maybe $10 monthly) and you can cancel it after the wedding.  

Thanks! I think I will just try it! We sent out our invites yesterday!!!!!!!!! So now I think the music is going to be my next focus!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards