Knottie Tech Help

Quote Button Not Working

Quote button has not been working since yesterday. Sounds like this is an issue for a few users. I'm wondering if there is a fix for this?

Thanks!

Re: Quote Button Not Working

• arrippaarrippa Sam Adams Craft Commonwealth
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    Yup, I was just coming here to report that.

MesmrEwe
  • KnotRileyKnotRiley New York, NY
    Moderator 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    admin
    Hey there,

It seems to be working for me, is it still not working for you?

If so, please let me know what device you're on/what browser and I'll have tech look into it.

Thanks!!
  • arrippaarrippa Sam Adams Craft Commonwealth
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2016

I am on laptop with IE 11 running.

• Yep - I'm using explorer too and the quotes aren't working for me either!  And was just coming here to ask about it...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    admin
    Sorry about these issues! A fix is in the works and should be done by today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks!
  • Awesome. Thanks!
  • @KnotRiley - still not working for me. Do I need to do something from my end for it to start working again?
  • ....And now the "Love it" button isn't working consistently for me either<sniff>! (quotes still not working)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    admin
    Hey there,

Sorry you're still having these issues! I've reached out to tech to find out if/when the fix it being put in place. In the meantime can you try clearing your cookies/cache and see if that helps?

Thanks!
  • KnotRiley said:
    Hey there,

Sorry you're still having these issues! I've reached out to tech to find out if/when the fix it being put in place. In the meantime can you try clearing your cookies/cache and see if that helps?

Thanks!
    Spontaneously started working on my iPad. Will see if thing a better with my laptop when I get home. Thank you for you help. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards