New York-Long Island

Photobooth Recs?

I'm trying to help a bride up in Long Island find photobooths...

can you guys reccomend any to me?
do you have their websites?

Thank you!

Re: Photobooth Recs?

• rikachikarikachika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking  i was given two companies. NYC photobooth and  fantasy photobooth.  Has anyoen used them before?  Thanks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Tommy's Tunes has one they offer, as does Long Island Sound, but theirs is more high-tech.
  • edited December 2011
    My FSIL used NYC Photo Booths for her wedding.  I don't believe she had any complaints.  Me and my Aunt are both using Party Booths for our upcoming weddings.  Their customer service has been great so far, and my package price was the best I've come accross..  Their main office is out of state, I'm not sure if that would be an issue for you.  I believe their website is www.partybooths.com.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used partybooths.com and everything was absolutely fantastic!  they give you a lot for the money, including all the pictures on a dvd and the rights to reprint them as often as you want.  they were quick with the return too, i got the dvd while on my honeymoon :)  HTH
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the partybooths update.  I'm glad to speak to someone first hand that's used them.  Makes me feel great about choosing them, and you're right, their prices were amazing for everything you get!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards