New York-Long Island
Options

Multiple Photographers

Hello,
I am looking to see if anyone knows, or better yet has used, a photography company that uses multiple photographers.  We have a vision in our head about having photos of when we each see each other for the first time.  Having that moment as a candid shot is always so beautiful.  Im just having trouble finding anything local that has good reviews.
Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Re: Multiple Photographers

• Options
    Sherwood Triart in Woodbury had packages with multiple photographers when we consulted with them. They did our wedding and they have been great to work with.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    I used T & T Photography and had 2 photographers.
  • Options
    I used Alexis Stein photography. LOVED them. AlexisSteinPhoto.com. 

Ours are Courtney and Kelly! Very flexible in pricing and in every way. Can't say enough great things about them!! :) I know they have a weddingwire but I dont have the link. Great reviews on there I believe and a glowing one from me!!
  • Options
    we're strongly leaning towards Lighthouse Dream Weddings(port Jeff) they have 2 photogs and an assistant, very nice photo journalistic work, just a tad on the pricy side but they told us when we were decided on them "the prices werent set in stone" so we need to make our way back to negotiate
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies, I will have to look into these all.  Pictures always look nice online but I feel like I would like to be comfortable in front of the photographer.  
    My fiance and I met with Patken, based on our venue's (Land's End, Sayville) recommendation.  The price is good but there is only one photographer and she insists we only need one.  
    We also met with Spelman Studios, based on venue recomendations, who use a photographer and photojournalist and loved it.  The photographer available our day was so nice that I would be able to open up to her and let loose.  The price however was very high. 
    Imagine Studios is next on the list which have a great price tag for what we want.  
    Meeting these places helped us figure that we don't want to spend more than $5000 on photo and video.  We want a nice album, two parent albums, and a CD/DVD with all the proofs. 
    Our list is growing and this is almost as tough as finding the right venue.
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    Yeah I felt the same way. And lots of photographers on long island are just not that good. I looked in Brooklyn and Manhattan and found G.E. Masana. He lives on long island so it won't be a leap to come out to our wedding. But we have him working solo which we decided to do because he told us all the things about multiple photographers that the other studios don't tell you about. Plus his work is amazing (and better than other two put together!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards