Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

RSVP'd online before receiving invite

Hi all,
I created my TK wedding website and left the RSVP open (I'm not tech savvy and had no clue guests could see it). Now guests have begun to RSVP including meal choices after receiving their STD. While I am thrilled to already see who is coming, I am not sure if I should still send them invitations, or at least invitations with RSVP cards since they already told me they will be there and what they will be eating. Also, do I need to send invites to those who RSVP "No" on my wedding website?  I know that I should probably just send everyone the invite but will people think their online RSVP didn't count?

Re: RSVP'd online before receiving invite

• Options
    Yes, you would still send people who are invited invitations. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Send invitations, including to those who have RSVPd no.  They may be able to RSVP yes if things change.
  • Options
    Definitely still send the invitations.

Also, you may want to keep a second spreadsheet to serve as a backup to the RSVP function.   It was nearly 9 years ago that I got married but TK's RSVP function was notoriously unreliable back then and was for at least the last few years.   
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    Definitely still send the invitations.

Also, you may want to keep a second spreadsheet to serve as a backup to the RSVP function.   It was nearly 9 years ago that I got married but TK's RSVP function was notoriously unreliable back then and was for at least the last few years.   
    @banana468 is right, and I would suggest saving it both on a flash drive and in a cloud (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.).
  • Options

I'm on the side of sending them still to everyone. Like one poster said, those who may have declined may change to a yes and the same could go to those that have accepted. Once they see the details & it's closer to the time, they may have to decline.

• Options
    Very helpful. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards