Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Anyone Going to the Bridal Garage Sale at Heritage Springs today or Been Before?

This will probably be lost in time, as this board doesn't seem to be being seen as much, but I just realized it would be a little silly for me in particular to go to this if other brides weren't actually selling their items here, and it was just vendors. (Although it is probably still a good way to meet some vendors and buy products from vendors.) Anyone planning to go?

Heritage Springs of the Springs Events venues is hosting a Bridal Garage Sale in Anna, TX, just north of McKinney, from 1pm - 3:30pm Sunday, the 17th. 

If you are planning to sell items (I think you have to RSVP before you go if you do?) or visiting the sale, I'd love to hear that! I suddenly feel pretty alone going to it without much info on the event. It was also held last year there, so maybe brides from previous years have info. =)

"Honi's Coffee will be selling Coffee and DJ Bob Noel will be playing Music and La Colina Catering will be handing out samples."

So it sounds rather fun! There's more info on The Springs at McKinney's FB page if wanted. Enjoy the sale if you do!

I also posted a similar post elsewhere since I'm so nervous about it. 
:D 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards