New York-Long Island

Does anyone know??

Does anyone know a bus / limo company that will provide transportation from my Hotel to the reception site and back. The venue is located on long island as well as the hotel.

Hotel is in Holbrook and the reception venue site is located in Rocky Point.

Any suggestions would greatly help, i have a call into a few places but figured its always best to be referred by people.

Thank you Smile

Re: Does anyone know??

• edited December 2011
    Does anyone know a bus / limo company that will provide transportation from my Hotel to the reception site and back. The venue is located on long island as well as the hotel.

Hotel is in Holbrook and the reception venue site is located in Rocky Point.

Any suggestions would greatly help, i have a call into a few places but figured its always best to be referred by people.

Thank you Smile
  • edited December 2011
    This is an international board. I would try posting this on your local board so the ladies there can try to help you.
  • smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used a local school bus company because i'm a teacher, it worked out great-- call around, anyone will do it, it just depends on your budget and what you are willing to spend
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards