Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday

13»

Re: Wednesday

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Parking the extra car in a nearby parking garage is such good idea! I'll have to remember that next time since only one of our cars fits in the garage. We were also prepping for hail last night but didn't get any - thank goodness!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @eilis1228 - I'm getting THESE . That sucks that it was all a waste of time but better to be prepared! I love watching storms roll in/through! 

• Options
    @Swazzle definitely let me know how you like them - I can't believe they're so expensive but all the reviews I've seen have been really positive. Interested to see if they are worth it!

• Options
    Have you guys heard the new Beyonce album? My best friend forwarded me all the songs yesterday and I've been listening to it on repeat today.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 - I haven't heard ANY of the music, just all of the gossip around it. I'm seeing her with 3 friends in June and I'm really excited! I take it the album is good?

• Options
    Have you guys heard the new Beyonce album? My best friend forwarded me all the songs yesterday and I've been listening to it on repeat today.
    I haven't yet.  What is your favorite?
  • Options
    @Swazzle I like it a lot! There are a bunch of songs on there with totally different sounds/styles, but somehow they're all really good. 
  • Options
    @minskat30 So far I'm liking "Hold Up" and "Daddy Lessons"... the second one is so not her style at all but somehow it works.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 - I watched the Lemonade special that aired last week that sparked all the gossip. I remember watching it thinking, "wow, I really wouldn't want to piss off Beyonce, but these songs are all really catchy!"

• Options
    @PamBeesly524  haven't yet and I missed the special. I love the idea behind the visual album.

Random chime in, why are people ripping into WHO Jay Z cheated with rather than the fact that HE CHEATED. Personally, it doesn't matter who it was.
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger - I also heard somewhere that all of the cheating accusations could have been aimed at her father/mother's relationship.
    But honestly we don't even know that there was any cheating. The whole thing could be for publicity. I guess the only people that know are Beyonce and Jay-Z.

• Options
    @Swazzle  all of that!

@beachyone15 Very true. Just unfortunate to hear, regardless who it is :(
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - The lyrics are honestly really aggressive. So that's why I'm inclined to think it's all for publicity. I don't think Beyonce would air that much dirty laundry willingly out in the open.

• Options
    @beachyone15 I'm curious if she wrote it, because if she did write the lyrics then maybe she would to get the aggression out and deal with it?

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - Try adding s after the http in the web address. It took a little fooling around with it but I managed to get on after work blocked it. 

So try using this: 

https://forums.theknot.com/categories/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet

Thank you so much! All of my things are crossed for you and I'm sending SO MANY vibes!!!!

• Options
    @swazzle I tried that and it doesn't seem to work either. Thank you.  I was sad when Prince died but then I thought of the Prince gif and it won't ever be the same.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards