New York-Long Island

Wedding Rings

Does anyone know any nice jewelers where I can get my wedding ring?

My fiance just want a highly polished plain gold band.  I am still undicided as to what I exactly want but I want something more than that.  Ideally I would like something to compliment my marquis white diamond, 18K white gold band engagement ring.

I haven't seen anything I really like in any of those chain-mall shops like Zales, etc.  I was going to look at more "mom and pop" type stores for something a little more unique/personel.

Anywhere around Nassau County would be great - Queens and Western Sullfolk are good too!

Thanks!!! 
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Rings

• edited December 2011
    I have a gold band with diamonds, and he has a plain gold band.  They don't have to match exactly anymore.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually been in this store but it's around where I work and it's a big store and looks nice on the ourside.  I've also heard good things about them - Maddaloni Jewlers on Jericho Turnpike in Huntington... I think they have a website that you could check out as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    the jewelry district in manhattan would probably have the best prices... i might end up going there myself
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You can try Tri-County on Hempstead Tpke in Levitown (?), the second floor is all different jewelers.  I am using Chateau Jewelers in Forest Hills.

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i would avoid mall places like the plague.
    gemport in northport has been our family jeweler for about 15 years. i suggest you go there. they will help you find exactly what you want.

• edited December 2011
    FBIL is a jeweler. Check out CenterGold in Centereach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards