Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ceremony-Reception Time Gaps

12346»

Re: Ceremony-Reception Time Gaps

• Oh getting feisty. Not flagging. You'll still be able to lurk... No worries 
    Aren't you bored yet? 
    Are you?
  • Bored saying that gaps are RUDE as hell and offending your delicate sensibilities by telling the truth? Nope. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was wrong. Your wedding must not have been the highlight of your lives. All this energy towards this post... I'm flattered really. And who doesn't love puppies, thank you ❤️
  • banana468 said:
    If my wedding was THE highlight of my life at 27 then that just sets up the rest of my life to be downhill from there.   No thank you.   

I love a great party but I'm looking forward to lots of great moments in my life and most won't require 3 dress fittings.   
    Ditto. Does that mean the previous 41 years were a waste and the 40-45+ to follow are bupkes? I think not. My wedding is going to be just one of many awesome days.
  • Viczaesar said:
    What the hell kind of rancid fuckery is this?
    Oh, just another troll who thinks she knows everything and is better than everyone else.
  • Viczaesar said:
    Oh, just another troll who thinks she knows everything and is better than everyone else.
    And definitely isn't an AE of some butthurt previous poster. Definitely not.

• PLEASE, DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Don't the puppies come out now?

We named our dog Monty because of this exact scene.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Viczaesar said:
    May I steal "rancid fuckery?"
  • Viczaesar said:
    May I steal "rancid fuckery?"
    Of course!

• MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    Wow this was entertaining to read.

I particularly enjoyed the part where she mentioned her college degree and job. As if it's rare. Don't do that in an argument stranger, just don't do that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MCmeow said:
    Wow this was entertaining to read.

I particularly enjoyed the part where she mentioned her college degree and job. As if it's rare. Don't do that in an argument stranger, just don't do that.
    This is incredibly creepy. I can't stop watching.
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards