Not Engaged Yet

Monday

2»

Re: Monday

• @cu97tiger - Sending you all the fertility vibes!!
    @minskat30 - Glad you enjoyed the shower. All the food looks great!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @minskat30  and I'm drooling even more over it!!
  • @beachyone15 we had typical bbq food, burgers, kebabs, corn on the cob... Only thing missing was hot dogs and bratwursts which highly disappointing but otherwise it was awesome! Your paintings look so pretty!!
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @cu97tiger - ALL THE VIBES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @labro - THAT CAKE THO. 

@minskat30 - Everything about your baby shower looked so, so nice! Those cupcakes look incredible. 

• labrolabro member
    @Swazzle It was so so so delicious too!!! #worthit

• @Swazzle EEEEKKKKK So excited!!!!

@minskat30 Your shower looked adorable! That food....OMG! I want it!
  • labrolabro member
    edited May 2016
    @minskat30 Lol'ing at "this baby thing" you'll have very very soon. I'm excited that we're getting close too! It seems close and yet so far...I think if I focus on pulling all of the tools and junk out of the bathroom now that we're done using them I'll feel like we're suddenly a lot closer to really being done.

Will your doctor start doing cervical checks at your next appointment? That could maybe give you an idea on just how close Ani is to arriving!

ETA: I forgot to add that I just made my bathroom project even bigger. I decided that I hated the cabinet stain after I got the room painted so now I'm doing a linen chalk paint with a light wax. God help me...I'll probably hate the countertop when I'm done with that.

@Swazzle OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can't wait to SEE YOU IN NOVEMBER!!!!!

• @labro - Yup, she checks it on Wednesday!  I was going to ask her to hold off on checking it since it doesn't tell you too much in reality but she is adamant about checking it and she isn't adamant about much...she just wants to confirm Ani is head down else she is going to try to flip her.  Ani was head down at the optional US we did at 32 weeks so I doubt she flipped but my doctor is so low-key normally about doing checks and so determined to do this one that I'll go along with it.  Also, STOP ADDING WORK to your plate.  ;)  You perfectionist, you.
  • @swazzle omg to both trips!!
    @minskat30 so close! 
  • @speakeasy14 Awwww the puppy is like "sniff sniff sniff"!!! She is so adorable!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @speakeasy14 - OMG she is so precious! I love the pic of her with the pup! 

• @southernpeach89 & @Swazzle that's my youngest sister's dog. He wouldn't let her out of his sight. Now all is left is for Calla to meet her.  She's never been around babies, so we're putting off the introduction for a little. 
  • @speakeasy14 - Awww!!! She's beautiful!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 OMG! She is sooooooo cute! What a beautiful newborn! I especially love the photos with the puppy dog! He obviously loves her already!

• @speakeasy14 - Puppy and baby gets me EVERY time.  Love, love, love.
  • labrolabro member
    @KeptInStitches And you can't make reservations yourself? Or does the restaurant not allow them?

Some restaurants won't give you a table without the whole party being there btw.

• @labro, there are restaurants in town that take reservations. This is my brother/by extension my family being snowflakey. The restaurant he wants doesn't take reservations, but will give a table without the whole party.
  • labrolabro member
    @labro, there are restaurants in town that take reservations. This is my brother/by extension my family being snowflakey. The restaurant he wants doesn't take reservations, but will give a table without the whole party.

It's his speshul day! It's all about him obvs!

• @Swazzle - Have you seen these??  LINK
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @CocoBellaF - No but they are adorable!!

• @keptinstitches - I'm sorry...what a douche. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards