Wedding Woes

so, there's that magical moment of parenting when you hear your kid yell "Moooommm"

and you can hear the panic...there's that noise which either means she's on fire or it means the dog looked at her funny or that a bug touched her wrong or that someone touched her flowers (you know, things that throw a 5 year old into panic).

The hilarious result of sprinting outside to confirm she wasn't on fire was that she was playing outside, used a stick as a magic wand, and accidentally jammed it up her nose while casting a spell.
And gave herself a nosebleed.
YAY Hogwarts.

Re: so, there's that magical moment of parenting when you hear your kid yell "Moooommm"

• Haha just tell her it's like when Harry stuck his wand up the troll's nose in the first book. 
  • That's a very Hufflepuff thing to do.  :)
  • Hey, she's got 6 more years to practice before she gets that letter. So at least she didn't do it in front of a pack of Slytherins that will never let her forget it? lol
  • I have a feeling this is a story I'll be telling in a couple of years...
  • My friend sent me a video of her kid the other day. He was in the bathroom, there was no noise or commotion, and walked out like every other time but his face was COVERED in blood. Like he had just ripped apart a gazelle with his teeth. The video is her asking him if he was picking his nose. In the sweetest little kid voice, "Yis", then she says he shouldn't do that anymore. Dumbfounded, he asks "whyyyy". This kid looks like Hannibal Lector, she could barely contain her laughter as she told him because it gave him an ouchie (or something, it was very mom like). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards