Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear In-Laws,

I'm sorry for flaunting Callie in front of you when you clearly have raging grandparent fever. Sorrynotsorry but no grandchildren are coming from this ute any time soon.

Love,
Your one and only Daughter-in-law

~~~~

Dear NEY,

I feel so so lame this week and I wish I could chat more!! I miss you guys!

Love,
LaBro

~~~~

Dear weather,

You are actually the worst. I just want to get out and do things and I can't.

No love,
Sick of the gloom

~~~~

Dear H,

I love you so so much and I really appreciate all the work you've done this week! I can't wait for our lives to go back to normal next week!!! <3 I'm in serious need of some us time and a date night!

Love always,

Me

Re: OLW

• Options
    @AlPacina  I'm cringing for you :(
  • Options
    Dear paper work on my desk;

Please do yourself. I really don't want to do you :(

-------------------------------------------

Attn July 4th

Move your butt so I can sign up for my course! I know I'll have 6 months until exam, but honestly I feel like I'll need lots of time :(

-------------------------------------------

Dear Matt;

If you're more optimistic, I will be more realistic.
    Promise.

xo
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear @TwoDimes,

Did you hate your surprise?? Why no AW?! :(

Sadface,
    GP

Ooopsies! Someone has not been a very good friend. ;)

I miss you so much already and Cinders is VERY DEPRESSED! She misses Mr. GP and my ILs are no replacement at all!! She's been so down in the dumps. I've been comforting her with the delicious treats you bought her at the Charlotte airport!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I LOVE YOU! I'm so glad I got to meet you IRL and your H and that you both got to meet Callie. I had a blast with you both and it definitely made up for the shit I had to deal with the rest of the weekend. I hope I get to meet Vi and Bruschi soon and I'm SO glad you got to meet Maddux too lol!
  • Options
    Dear Angel;

I do love how you know when your mama is a bit frazzled, and your idea of comforting is sleeping on my pillow, wrapped around my head .... bit the hair eating has to stop. I had a shower, I'm on the ball with that.

Thanks for the thought though!

---------------------------------------

Dear Penny

You are such a nut and I love this morning how you made me giggle by standing up against the bed to paw at my hands.
    You're so fascinating to watch some times lol
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin I LOVE YOU! I'm so glad I got to meet you IRL and your H and that you both got to meet Callie. I had a blast with you both and it definitely made up for the shit I had to deal with the rest of the weekend. I hope I get to meet Vi and Bruschi soon and I'm SO glad you got to meet Maddux too lol!
    OMG HOW COULD I FORGET MADDUX?!?! Such a giant lump of love, that one! Vi & Bruschi & Brady are always happy to welcome visitors :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @labro  omg that looks hilariously awesome :D 
  • Options
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    @Peaseblossom55 - HELLO STRANGER! Miss you <3

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - Thinking about you and miss you!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @peaseblossom55 I miss you on NEY soooo much! Thinking of you every day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards