Not Engaged Yet

#FWP

2»

Re: #FWP

• @alpacina my giffing isn't too hard from IE but it always pastes my gif/picture as the first item, after I've written a block of text. So then I have to cut and paste my text above it. So annoying.

• FWP: I sent two PMs this morning to a NEY-er and each time TK added on some random Knottie##### as a second recipient when I pressed send.

Side note: Anyone want to tell me how to report this? Because that is NOT okay.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016

Also, double posting is irritating. I figure you gals are smart enough to get it the first time. ;)

• AlPacina said:

FWP: I sent two PMs this morning to a NEY-er and each time TK added on some random Knottie##### as a second recipient when I pressed send.

@KnotPorscha
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    AlPacina said:

FWP: I sent two PMs this morning to a NEY-er and each time TK added on some random Knottie##### as a second recipient when I pressed send.

@KnotPorscha
    I had the same issue the other day.  
  • AlPacina said:

This happened to me and @speakeasy14 the other day. Sooooo creepy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @PamBeesly524 Potbelly has toasted PB&Js. You're welcome.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    AlPacina said:

@KnotPorscha
    I think you want to tag @KnotRiley .

• I have no idea what to eat, even though I have a fully stocked kitchen. I could also afford to go get lunch, but I don't want to put on real clothes today. Life is so hard.

• For whatever reason our IT department decided that all of our company programs (intranet, timecard, etc.) have to run through internet explorer and it's so.freaking.slow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the tag @labro!

@AlPacina that's really strange! I'll have tech look into this asap. So sorry about this!
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one double posting... so annoying!

@eilis1228 aaaghhh i bet it's so tasty too! Unfortunately my work isn't near one :( My office might as well be on a desert island with the lack of food around it.

• @PamBeesly524 I guess I'll take one for the team and eat a toasted PBJ for lunch today. :-P Just submitted my order!

• @eilis1228 I shall live vicariously through you.
  • Dating a jeweler means I will never find a piece of jewelry and think it is for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards